New Guy

go green

Hi everyone! I am excited to be here. Currently I enjoy LED experiments, but I think that may be coming to an end as far as which company to choose.

I want to do a test with a couple of different units, before I mention company names I want to set everything up first. But yeah..

I am new....I am here. I will need help/advice/suggestions/etc!

Glad to be here, I hope I can get some feedback as far as the tests go.

Go Green! Go LED! :cheer:

-GoG

:clap:go green! :welcome: All of 420 is Excited that you will testing LED's. They are quickly becoming the hot topic. There are great LED threads in progress, You may find insteresting in the Growroom Forums. Please start a grower journal so all of us can follow along. 420 Helping Create Cannabis Awareness, now with your help. Thank you for joining and sharing your future plans. Please check the green links below for farther Questions and info. Or just type away if you need more. Hope to see and hear more from you soon. Enjoy 420! Best of luck! :roorrip: :peace:

Thank you guys! What a warm welcome into such an unfamiliar place. :0)

I only need to obtain some genetics and another 30x30" area and I will be set to go!

If anybody has any recommendations for nutrients for Promix growing medium, that would be swell!

I will continue to wander around and learn, I am already following several LED threads throughout the internet, but love where the one here is going!

Glad to be a part of the bigger picture.

If I wanted to start a discussion on my pre-testing where should I do it?

THANKS!!

THanks everybody!

MeanBean, I cannot say which is my favorite right now, as there are so many, but I am here to enjoy Cammie's grow with her Penetrator series leds. Those are coming to me shortly so that will be fun.

I do have some questions so I will get to posting on that, thanks NBK, I will try to PM you.

peace everybody, thanks for the ever-so friendly welcomes.

-GoGreen!

I couldn't PM you cuz i don't have enough posts so...heres my specs:

Hey, Thanks for offering to help me with any questions, it will be nice to have a good source.

Let me tell ya what I will be into.

Promix BX potting mix. LED grows, right now, Jumbo 180W ufo, and lumigrow, soon to have 2x126W penetrator leds as well.

I just ordered iguana juice and voodoo juice.

Uhm...Temps are kinda cold but not too bad. high sixties during their 4 hour off period. not bad.

Anyhow...

Back
Top Bottom