New lights

Hey folks -

So I bought a new light and am going to use it in my next grow. I got the G8 C3 Enhanced LED with flower booster. Does anyone have experience with this light or the previous C2 model? I would welcome any feedback on this light. Wondering how high above canopy for various stages of growth, how much to use or not use the dimmer, when to kick in the flower booster, etc.

Thanks!

Hey folks -

So I bought a new light and am going to use it in my next grow. I got the G8 C3 Enhanced LED with flower booster. Does anyone have experience with this light or the previous C2 model? I would welcome any feedback on this light. Wondering how high above canopy for various stages of growth, how much to use or not use the dimmer, when to kick in the flower booster, etc.

Thanks!
Sorry no experience with that light. But I keep the bloom light turned on in veg room ,I read it helps even in veg with light spectrum. Happy growing friend. :peace:

Had to look that light up...all I can say is AWESOME.
If you really wanna have some fun, look up the FOHSE Aries. In my opinion it is the best grow light on the planet. I base that on days and days of research, and I'm sure there's someone here who has seen, tested, or used it. It's WAY expensive - like $2500+ with the controller. But look it up. That's my dream light! Someday.

Wow technology at it's finest and that website isn't to bad either.
Yeah I was pretty impressed. Have yet to find one person who has ever used it though. Lmao. Maybe something to do with the pricetag.

You could build one very similar for about $800.
Just wouldn't have the lenses and couldn't change spectrum.
Thanks. I'm leaving this post behind cuz Teddy sent me a note and I don't want to be confused with a troll trying to sell a product. But yeah, I could build out a light but I'm not up for that just yet. I found some people who are using it currently and seem to be liking it a ton. So we'll see.

That's hilarious :laughtwo:
Oh, and Teddy?
HLG for the win
Lmao. Considering I'm new, know nobody, especially know no admin, and have been here ten seconds, I was like "how the hell did I get in trouble already?"

Back
Top Bottom