new little stoner!

CaliKat.18

hi, I'm Kat and i love weed :cheer: but on this page who doesn't?
i am about to start my second grow the first one i didn't really learn or have a say in anything so I'm out to get growing down i want to be good at this sincerely. SO I'm hoping some of you can give me some helpful hints.

Hey there Kat, you picked the right place... Take a look at How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine, a good place to start.. Stop by the journals or FAQ's and get ready to have some.. Enjoy and welcome to 420 Magazine.... Stay Irie......

hey :welcome: lots of stuff to learn here, you can read and read for hours :cheesygrinsmiley:
lots of love from the 805

Wecome to 420 Kat, I belong to the Miramar Dispensary in Summerland, and another one in Goleta. Small world huh. If you want to grow you found the right place anything you need you will find here ! Any questions feel free to ask just about anybody , this is a very friendly place with some very knowledgeable growers. :peace:

:welcome: CaliKat.18, You finding your way around friend?
How is your 2nd grow coming along?
Hope you are finding all your research information you need, if not just shout.
Have you thought about starting a grow journal?
We will be looking for you :surf: the forums.
Enjoy and smoke it up. :bongrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Welcome to 420, Kat, a great place to learn, get educated, and have some fun in the process. This place is like a library about growing and smoking.

Please look at my Tutorial in my Signature, the DIY DWC/Bubleponoics Thread. Many others have found it very helpful and informative, although it is not finished yet. You would be surprised what you can do in a small closet!!!

we haven't quite got it all together to begin just yet but this time were trying indoor soil, i had a bad attempt at some kind of hydro set, so I'm coming from a diff direction. I really am just begging learning, i don't know too much about anything (I'm not doing this alone my buddie knows whats he is doing i want to make sure hes not wrong) . I'm trying to think, we have lights, pots, matts for tile, soil just need to get clones, we have ventilation and air circulation taken care of.... what else? i read about adding nutrients i wanted to use ocean forrest soil... it seems to get good reviews just im not sure how much i need to add and of what? fox farm suggested their big bloom liquid plant food for later? when?
another concept i need some knowledge is lighting.
how important is it to have different lights, because we have two 1000s and florescent , now I've heard the metal halide are good for veg and flowering? is it really worth buying a whole new blub, structure, and heat sheild.... im bad at naming things right and notorious for it so bear with me.
and last just to make sure i understand this right three stage would be clones, then they get big and tall and vibrant, then flowering?

but yeah i definatley wanted to start a grow journal but it will probably be physical instead of on the comp... but idk. just want to get the babies and get goin.

Back
Top Bottom