New Medibles (Edibles) have revolutionary properties as scientists are learning

420user042

Green Daze has discovered a group of scientists who are working hand in hand with the medical marijuana industry in an attempt to legitimize the medical use of cannabis and its extracts. Currently, many of the edibles and medibles found in clubs/dispensaries and the like are targeted solely at their THC value disregarding most of the other beneficial compounds found in Cannabis. The CBD project is a non-profit organization of scientists who are exploring specific medical attributes of cannabis. Their findings have been astounding ranging from rendering cancer cells unable to further mutate healthy cells in Melanoma to preventing convulsions and seizures inn Epileptic patients. Although still in its infant stages, CBD rich Cannabis and extracts have major potential as medical science further explores their properties and GreenDaze Delivery will be at the forefront of this revolution.

Re: New Medibles ( Edibles ) have revolutionary properties as scientists are learning

Hubby Bars, made from Hash Oil, are very easily the BEST edibles I have ever tried. Most edibles (mostly made from Cannabutter) have little to no effect on me. However, these Hubby Bars are quite powerful...one bar will definitely do the job.

Re: New Medibles ( Edibles ) have revolutionary properties as scientists are learning

Hubby Bars, made from Hash Oil, are very easily the BEST edibles I have ever tried. Most edibles (mostly made from Cannabutter) have little to no effect on me. However, these Hubby Bars are quite powerful...one bar will definitely do the job.

I bet the medibles made from Cannabis/Hash Oil are the real deal. Sounds great and will have to check into those. So many possibilities these days on creating amazing edible meds.

P.S. I love the term 'medibles' ;)

I bet the medibles made from Cannabis/Hash Oil are the real deal. Sounds great and will have to check into those. So many possibilities these days on creating amazing edible meds.

P.S. I love the term 'medibles' ;)

Hubby Bars are said to contain up to a 1/2 gram of hash oil in each bar. I heard they recently changed the name to "Encore Bars"

coolest "medible" I have every had - ganja lollipops!! so much fun!

I have heard that hubby bar does not have much reaction? Few people get minimal reaction, and few get no reaction to hubby bars. To get completely 100% stoned you are advised to have it on an empty stomach.

Potentiaters for edibles include soy lecithin and very ripe mangos. I use edibles on empty stomach as has been said. Easy does it though until you figure out how to dose. At least an hour apart or more on dosing until you figure it out.

I prefer to have the edibles where the cana-butter is high quality yet you use 1/2 the recipe amount... for instance: If the recipe calls for 2/3 cup oil, then I use 1/3 regular oil and then drop in 1/3 cup of the cana-butter.

The result is in flavor for me. I do not like choking on medi's that overpower the sugar flavor. So at 1/2 added yet the quality, I find them tasty and effective.

hey maybe a new thread, "Where less is more."

Back
Top Bottom