New Member, First Forum

Sheddie

420 Member
Hello everyone;
So, where to start. A little about myself. Been married going on 16 yrs. Wife and I have had a few kids together, and she had a child previously. Currently, we are raising our grandchildren, due to some issues. So, with that said, stress is a bit high.

Always enjoyed the cannabis, and found it to be an excellent stress reducer. So, a couple years back, Got into growing my own. First some bag seeds, and then brought a few online. Where we reside, it's a bit hot in the summer and not to cold in the winter. Well, let's say today the temp is running 57 and we just got a cold front pass thru. Built a greenhouse a few back. Hard to regulate the temp without spending a fortune. So, insulated my shed, Got a couple cheap tents and lights, and just received some new seeds.

Popped to Amnesia XXL autos to germinate. Coould use all the help I can get. And did I mention, Got some cheap lights and tents. Thanks everyone.

36X36X72 tent

24X48X72 tent

Bestva 2000W LED on/off switch

Highgrow 1000W LED veg/Bloom switch

SYGAVLED 900W LED on/off switch

4" exhaust

12" fans

Gonna transfer seeds to solo cups when they germinate. Thinking about going with Fox Farms Light Warrior, then when I transplant Ocean Forest. Unless anyone has any suggestions. Thanks again, and Happy New Year.

Hi Sheddie,
welcome to :420:

Check my signature below for Helpful Links for New Members. Great info there including how to add a link to your signature.
You'll want to start a grow journal, also described in that link, that way many helpful people can join and watch your progression. As you run into problems you'll have plenty of tools at your service in the form of members who have followed your thread.

:goodluck:

Hello everyone;
So, where to start. A little about myself. Been married going on 16 yrs. Wife and I have had a few kids together, and she had a child previously. Currently, we are raising our grandchildren, due to some issues. So, with that said, stress is a bit high.

Always enjoyed the cannabis, and found it to be an excellent stress reducer. So, a couple years back, Got into growing my own. First some bag seeds, and then brought a few online. Where we reside, it's a bit hot in the summer and not to cold in the winter. Well, let's say today the temp is running 57 and we just got a cold front pass thru. Built a greenhouse a few back. Hard to regulate the temp without spending a fortune. So, insulated my shed, Got a couple cheap tents and lights, and just received some new seeds.

Popped to Amnesia XXL autos to germinate. Coould use all the help I can get. And did I mention, Got some cheap lights and tents. Thanks everyone.

36X36X72 tent

24X48X72 tent

Bestva 2000W LED on/off switch

Highgrow 1000W LED veg/Bloom switch

SYGAVLED 900W LED on/off switch

4" exhaust

12" fans

Gonna transfer seeds to solo cups when they germinate. Thinking about going with Fox Farms Light Warrior, then when I transplant Ocean Forest. Unless anyone has any suggestions. Thanks again, and Happy New Year.
Why not put right into the ocean forest. Works great for seedlings.

Sounds like a great plan! I love the idea of using the lighter soil for the seedlings so as to give the a good strong start. Don't transplant too early into the rich Ocean Forest soil, and they will really take off when you do, having the roots to support it.
It sounds to me like you know what you are doing. I am going to sit back and watch and good luck in this grow!

Hello everyone. Update on the Amnesia XXL, seeds did not germinate. Going to start the process this evening with a pair of six shooter seeds from fastbud. Hopefully these will take. Will update progress this evening, and will go from there

Back
Top Bottom