New member from BC

BlueGreen

Hi everybody, I'm new here and enjoying what i see so far. I used to grow in soil, under hps lights. That was over ten years ago. Now, I'm using coco and LEDs. So far, I've had two harvests, and currently have a third crop underway. Nice to be here!

Here's a pic of some elixir I made with the last crop's trim. White tequila and cannabis. The stuff is deadly.
IMG_20181208_220331_229.jpg

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine :)
Hope you are enjoying your stay :)
Start a grow journal, see link in my signature down below "Links for new members", it will guide you through

I have tried to mix my elixir with vine and must say it was something, I couldn’t sleep the whole night and wrote my best works for https://ca.edubirdie.com/dissertation-writing-services, there was so much imagination in my writings, I enjoyed rereading it in the morning. How can you describe your feelings and emotions? Have you done anything creative?
The elixir is pretty strong, marginally hallucinogenic. I didn't do anything creative while taking it, exactly. Good times with my girl. It's good stuff. Also good for knocking you out if you need that.

Sounds cool:D Your girlfriend drunk it as well?
Yes, of course. We're both way adults. I filtered out about an oz of liquid. Between us we drank maybe half of that over a few hours. She actually likes it more than I do, and soon after she took her own shake and did the same thing with some absinthe.

Hi everybody, I'm new here and enjoying what i see so far. I used to grow in soil, under hps lights. That was over ten years ago. Now, I'm using coco and LEDs. So far, I've had two harvests, and currently have a third crop underway. Nice to be here!

Here's a pic of some elixir I made with the last crop's trim. White tequila and cannabis. The stuff is deadly.
IMG_20181208_220331_229.jpg
You must have a cast-iron stomach...:cough:
Welcome!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom