New member from Canada here!

My wife is running 4 of the vs 600 watts on her caramelious autos , I was using them as supplemental lighting for my kind k5 750 , which took 2 years to get me away from 1000 watt hps open style. The terps have never been the same now they are massive. Started a journal with hydro and the k5 while she has the 600s !

Heard about this site through someone else online.

Site seems great so far, will definitely be sticking around. For those that are unaware (Although I'm sure all of you are), over in Canada we are now allowed to grow up to 4 plants at home now. So will definitely be using these laws for that.

Will be starting with a 4' x 4' x 8' tent, Viparspectra 600 (will only use one to start, then get a second one for when flowering starts) and an inline fan and filter.

Only thing I need to figure out is what strain(s) to actually grow to help with insomnia, depression and something that can maybe fix my habit of eating minimal amounts most days.
Welcome SFL, I'm brand new to this site as well. And although my country is not quite so legal I'm currently on my first grow, approaching my first harvest. It's been a journey, more and more fun each passing day, and oh so exciting. Can't wait to try my first own bud. If you start a grow journal I'd love to follow :D

If you want total cover in that tent, two 600w won't do it

The QB will destroy the output of the blurple lights

But, that said, sometimes $$$ is an issue for sure

Diy is a great way to go with QBs. Maybe a plan down the road for ya

Thanks for that information that I can DIY a light like that, would you be able to tell me exactly what type of LED's I would need? Even if just for the flowering process?

And thanks to everyone else for the awesome welcome!

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for my vacation and will be gone for 7 days, when I get back I will probably get everything ordered (or by the end of November, Christmas coming up is also needing to be done as well so money may be a bit tight for now...)

If anyone has any specific strains they would personally recommend, feel free to make a suggestion or list, I will pick at least 1-2 of them for sure.

Thanks for that information that I can DIY a light like that, would you be able to tell me exactly what type of LED's I would need? Even if just for the flowering process?

And thanks to everyone else for the awesome welcome!

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for my vacation and will be gone for 7 days, when I get back I will probably get everything ordered (or by the end of November, Christmas coming up is also needing to be done as well so money may be a bit tight for now...)

If anyone has any specific strains they would personally recommend, feel free to make a suggestion or list, I will pick at least 1-2 of them for sure.
Hiya! Congrats on your legalization. I would hit up Seedsman. They are a sponsor and have a great search function to pair strains to medical conditions. Indicas are great for sleep. A good CBD and THC mix is good for depression.

I agree with Chris on the 6" inline and the importance of lights. I've seen some awesome DIY boards here.

Good luck! Welcome to 420!

SFL i bought a Half ounce of kush sage in colorado. Its a descendant of og kush and and SAGE (sativa) its 70% indica. It works great to relieve my insomnia and joint pain. As a side effect my gatric reflux is gone as well after two weeks of smoking a couple of tokes before bedtime. After that and a good hot shower i sleep like a dead pig in the sunshine...lol.
Best of luck on finding your strain.

Back
Top Bottom