New member high

holysmokey

:yahoo:jus wanted to say hello been reading an lookin at most of the treads much respect to all u guys n galz at the moment im not growin cuz i cant to much at stake but have picked up great tips n tricks ova the years many from this site :yahoo:

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

Hi holysmokey, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
I see you met Roseman, he is one of our best.
He must like you cause you have him repeating himself.
Please take a moment to vote in our 420 contests.
About growing, better safe than sorry. I know!
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

wow i swear i posted an i didnt ty weed coco roseman stoner that was trippy n its trippy cuz fell like i have joined a family wanna post a mini net box i made for kicks after i seen rose man tut i while back cant get a cam to work

Whats up Holysmokey,:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis information and wisdom across the world. Thanks for posting on my thread Busted I truly appreciate your positive energy and warm wishes. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with here on the site.

who i really feel like i have joined a family trippy thanx to coco roseman stoner weed hey rose if u get this im tryn post a mini net bucket it aint running jus to see what u think

Back
Top Bottom