New soilless grow multi questions

Ringo

I have just purchased a Argomax 55"x55"x79" grow tent. For Flowering inside the tent I will be using a 600watt HPS bulb. I have a T5 light for clones/seeds/veg (although I can't remember the bulb length or how many bulbs, haven't received it yet.) I want to use a soiless mix Peat mos, Pearlite. I will be using strawberry kush seeds non auto-flowering. I will germinate them in rooting cubes. From the cubes to a cup and then on the 3gal buckets for finale. I bought the fox farms dirty dozen starter kit nutrients, as well as General Hydroponics ph up and ph down. As well as some other things like cloning gel and a spray anti fungal mitacide. Hopefully I included enough general information. And if I have not please let me know, but here are some of my questions.

1.) What ratio of peat mos to pearlite should I use? Should I include anything else?
2.) Can you use the dirty dozen starter kit nutrients to water manually? No drip system. Or is it for other soils. Just want to make sure on this one. Or should I choose something else?
3.) If anyone can point me in the right direction for further information that would be appreciated. And thankyou in advance.

For the first question- usually it's about 1/3 perlite. I buy Sunshine mix which is similar to Promix. I believe both of them have dolomite lime added. I ph to 5.6-5.8.
Can't answer the second one and the third is a bit too general for me. Lots of basic growing info in here though. How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know Good luck

Thanks everyone nice to see a active community and helpful information.
Now out to the shed to see if the stuff I got has dolomite lime in it!

Back
Top Bottom