new...sortof

weedyMcBong

First time I've been on in over a year. Things got kinda busy for me. But, I'm back, and I hope to post more regularly if I can.

Are any of the old guys from way back when still around? I don't even remember their usernames to be honest. I think one guys real name was pete, and that he was in a car accident and had been making hemp jewelry.

Anyways, if you guys know who I'm talking about, or you ARE one of the guys from over a year ago, let me know!

What's up Weedy, Welcome back man.... You are most likely talking about PFlynn.........:peace:

Not much. Just goofin around on the computer before I hit the bed. Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, I realized that was his username about 5 minutes after I posted this. I think him and Jimbo, and there was another guy, who had a thread about his friend, who happened to be dying. It was pretty sad.

weedyMcBong :welcome: back! Hope all is well. 420 is glad you are here again. Continue to read and search the forums. You will find there are Many Great New and Long Time Members still here. Please pick up were you left off and enjoy. See you around the forums! :roorrip: :peace:

Welcome home weedyMcBong. :peace: :grinjoint:

weedyMcBong :welcome: back! Hope all is well. 420 is glad you are here again. Continue to read and search the forums. You will find there are Many Great New and Long Time Members still here. Please pick up were you left off and enjoy. See you around the forums! :roorrip: :peace:

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys!

Back
Top Bottom