newbie in Oregon

foggydreams

Hello ladies, and gents! I'm new to growing, and the community. My guy has grown before, but is primarily a trimmer. He also makes some beautiful hemp jewelry.

I've been fighting Lupus, osteo, and rheumatoid arthritis for 4 years, and typical treatments are no longer cutting it, so my doctors now have me on a weekly chemo regiment. The first few months were rough, and I dropped 36lbs. I couldn't eat, and when I did, it rarely stayed down. My medical team suggested medical marijuana.

I am now just starting my first grow. I have 5 seedlings. 2 are a White Widow crosses, and the others were gifts from a friend, and I'm not sure what they are. 3 were started in April, the other 2 planted the end of May.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and learning as much as I can. :)

Hi foggydreams and welcome to the greatest cannabis community on the web :420: :welcome:

I hope the MMJ proves an effective treatment for you, I have heard it is very good for RA.

If you would like a 'quick start' for using the site New Member Start Links pretty much covers it. And if you have questions don't hesitate to post them FAQs

Have a greentastic day!

:Namaste:

Tonight I'm really beyond sad. While I was at work someone tore through my garden. They pulled the plants out of the pots and cut the root ball off. They then left the pieces of what was left scattered around my back yard. It was 102¤ outside today so even if the roots hasn't been cut there would have been no way to save them.

I feel physically sick over the whole thing. :(

I'm not sure what I'm going to do at this point. It wasn't secured, but it was in the back yard hidden from view. Only a few people knew what I had, and I'm pretty sure I know who did this. It just makes me sad.

I'm told to grow outdoors here it needs to be sprouted before June 1st to beat the rain and mold issues, and it's too far past that. Next year, I'll be more prepared. I can not grow indoors because my daughter is allergic to marijuana. I guess it's a learning experience! :)

Back
Top Bottom