OP = Original Poster, or the member that started the thread.

You said tablespoon of liquid sunflower lecithin for every cup of infused oil
why this not grape seed? And is there a difference between cheesecloth and silk ? Ty
Different oils are used for different purposes. Grape seed oil is good for tropicals where you want the oil to penetrate below the top skin layer.

Lecithin is used for infusions that will be ingested as it helps the body absorb the cannabinoids better through the gut.

Silk has a much finer weave than cheese cloth and will screen our finer particles, leaving you with a clearer final product. Takes long to filter is the offset.

OP = Original Poster, or the member that started the thread.

Different oils are used for different purposes. Grape seed oil is good for tropicals where you want the oil to penetrate below the top skin layer.

Lecithin is used for infusions that will be ingested as it helps the body absorb the cannabinoids better through the gut.

Silk has a much finer weave than cheese cloth and will screen our finer particles, leaving you with a clearer final product. Takes long to filter is the offset.
Thank you!
Very informative. I guess I need to keep reading.
My head often is so foggy from the thyroid meds I have to take to stay alive ( I had it removed due to cancer NOT the "good cancer" as the moron Dr line say🙄 but the very meds that keep me alive gave me the lupus. I'm still yet to find an alternative to replace t3 & t4 natural.

Oh yeah, the East Coast brokers are the biggest shysters who knows maybe I sent you on a load I worked for a broker called TJS out of Philly from like 89 to 9293 who the hell remembers must've been the doses🤣 I used to feel bad. I did the lumper thing for a couple months. It was great down in by the Navy yard and Philly that's not there anymore. You can make a lot of money, but once they saw chick. They automatically thought lot lizard.🤪
Oh yes, Ontario truckstop in California whom of the lot lizards🤦‍♀️😝
They had the tweeker lot lizards, you could always tell cause they looked like they were swatting flies walking around the lots. And they were covered in sores from picking their skin. Smh I would never stop there except for fuel. CL🍀

And that's funny I got married in Florida and divorced in Reno. Much easier to get divorced in Reno!
You must learn me all them dancing jawns ( that's philly for anything without a name Ha) it's actually a REAL word in urban dictionary, and there's rumors it's might make it to the dictionary! But ya how you do them dancing blinky jawns?

Back
Top Bottom