New strains to grow

Dsrkmattertec54

Hey everyone,

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some new strains for future grows. I'm looking for a high THC Indica with good sedative and euphoric effects that is easy to moderately difficult to grow and produces a high yield. I enjoy kush strains. All opinions welcome

Thanks for the help

My suggestion would be the who and not the what. There are tons of strains that meet your requirements. Weeding through the crappy genetics is the hard part.

There are a few companies out there putting out quality feminized seeds. Most the great stuff will probably be found in regular strains. Still those strains are going to have some off pheno's too. Most growers can find good quality genetics in feminized strains. The fact that I have found lots of crappy plants by growing stuff from unknown breeders. Keeps me with a few known breeders.

A recent example was a Gorilla Widow I am about to harvest. It is a huge plant and grew well. Thing is. I don't see any G.G. traits at all. This plant does not even have the pine associated with White Widow. In the end the plant looks and grows well but what is it. If you buy a strain you should be able to see the parents in the hybrid. I think I will be happy with it. It isn't Gorilla Widow though.

With that said. Check out these breeders. They all have a good variety of strains that will interest you. I have did well with all of them.
Humboldt Seed Org.
Greenhouse Seeds
DinaFem seeds
Barneys Farm
T.H. Seeds

There are also a few great companies putting out higher priced feminized genetics. These are a better choice if you can afford them. A couple of these companies are.
DNA Genetics.
Rare Dankness
Reserve Provada

These companies have been doing there thing for a long time. They have created some great strains along the way. Some made some copied. All these companies come up with new genetics yearly so you can keep up with whats new.

Thanks for the info!

I've used Growers Choice and 420.com for my seed banks thus far. Cant comment on the breeders as I'm not too sure. Anyone with any experience with those?

I'm having trouble finding US based companies that will just accept a credit card online and not make me buy bitcoin or try and figure out an electronic bank transfer or wait to mail in a money order

The credit card issues are not by their choice as it's a banking industry so the Credit Card companies are to blame, so anything like that or gambling will get cut off from them. So a place will take credit cards and bill you for "craft supplies" or something and some dumb flock will ruin it for everyone by doing a charge back to the CC company saying "my cannabis seeds didn't germinate and I want my money back" or something of that nature. There is lots of good breeders out there, just do some research online as if you can't find anyone that has grown their stuff online they probably haven't been in business for very long and there is a lot of folks jumping on the "bandwagon" thinking they will get rich and putting unstable/unreliable/not what they claim it is seeds out there. @Jackalope knows their stuff from experience, I haven't had any from those Breeders personally but have had decent luck with Bohdi, TGA/Subcool, and Old World Genetics so far and have seen/heard good things about a few others like NorStar and a few other Breeders.

The fact that it is easy to forget a few great breeders. Means there are lots of them out there. All the breeders Dwight mentioned should have been on my list.

Research is the only way to find the right strains for you. Lots of research. About the strains used and the breeders. The more you know about certain strains the easier it will be to know if you got what you ordered.

In lots of case's people get exactly what they ordered. The problem was they believed what the person said it was like.

Back
Top Bottom