New to growing have a quick question?

infam0us420

Here are some new pics I am also germing a sweet tooth strain soon to join NL. Only issue I am having is low humidity and plant starting to lean I think I didn't bury the seed deep enough so I'm piling more coco around it. Any advice would be appreciated p.s I'm currently looking for a stick to help stabilize it.

20131116_155146.jpg
20131116_011910_resized_1.jpg
20131116_011900_resized_1.jpg

ok how you doing and welcome. first everything i'm gonna say is from personal experience, you need a bigger pot and what kinda lights are you using? you need 500K-6700K light spectrum. natural day light if you have a lowes or home depot around look for 1600 lumens Natural daylight 23w CFL Bulbs with 5000K it'll get you pushing in the right track. looks like you have good roots just not a big enough or deep enough pot. good job on the watering. check out my journal I did similar things when I started.

thanks guys. Im using a 400 watt HPS bulb (don't have MH) light is approximately 1 1/2 ft no reflector but closet space is small and Im about to line it with panda. I invite you guys to my current jouenal in my sig. Once again thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom