Quick question

mttnman420

Hey everyone just have a quick question that I've been trying to research with no luck so far. I have 3 ladies flowering under a 1000w hps, they are 10 weeks into a 12-12 cycle & coming along very nicely!! My only concern is the garage they are in, the temps @ night have been getting down into the mid 40's. Is the temps being that low going to keep the girls from finishing up or just slowing down the process as they seem to be @ a stand still. I look under my jewelers loop & see no amber trichomes yet. Anyways anybody have any thought on the situation? All comments & help is greatly appreciated! thanks again

Now that you know its cold late at night next time set your lights to be on during the cold time's and off when its warmer. I live in CO so I always have my lights on from 8pm too 8am. To use the cold in my favor. You should be ok on your grow but next time use the cold to your growing favor.

Ok great idea! I had planned on doing that at first but the nights were mild when I started flowering but it's been cold lately & has me wishing I would've just done that to start. But thanks for the help bro

No problem. I always pick the coldest time of the days for every grow. Keeps me from having a huge AC bill :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom