New to growing

So here's an update after a couple days of lst
420-magazine-mobile488854993.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1504339269.jpg

gunna pull the tall ones head down a little more trying to slow it's vertical growth then you have this girl who iv decided to just top no lst wanna see what works best for me will be topping them all just wanna see how she does with no lst

420-magazine-mobile513303740.jpg

But this was the yellow one also look how green it is now no yellow left on her at all
420-magazine-mobile2096860076.jpg

be humble and kind! :)
New to growing

Have fun with the training. :)

If you ever break a branch, in LST or because you bumped it, and part of the branch is still connected, don't cut it off. Try to find a way to wrap the branch or support the branch in a way that holds the damaged branch together to heal.

In my first grow I had a finger width branch snap off during the first week in flower. It was hanging on by about 1/4 the width of the branch. That was about 1/3 of my bush snapped off because I bumped into it turning around. I could not find any plant tape right away, so I stapled the branch together with 3 staples from a staple gun. The plant healed and she offered up a very good harvest. :)

Have fun with the training. :)

If you ever break a branch, in LST or because you bumped it, and part of the branch is still connected, don't cut it off. Try to find a way to wrap the branch or support the branch in a way that holds the damaged branch together to heal.

In my first grow I had a finger width branch snap off during the first week in flower. It was hanging on by about 1/4 the width of the branch. That was about 1/3 of my bush snapped off because I bumped into it turning around. I could not find any plant tape right away, so I stapled the branch together with 3 staples from a staple gun. The plant healed and she offered up a very good harvest. :)
I'm having fun with the whole process this has been a long time in the making so glad it's finally a reality I pissed my test subject off tonight lol really gave her a bend we will see how she likes it come tomorro every night I tie her down further and she turns right back k up and seems to grow about an inch a night lately it's ridiculous and thank you for the tip about the broken branches I had a buddy that used masking tape one time

New to growing

I really recommend Canna Coco line. Very easy, great results and a good reference web site Canna growing info. 8 years now with little issues.

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I'm gunna run through this one with what I got at this time but next run may be looking into something a little different may go dwc on next not sure yet

New to growing

Well folks iv been away for a week and when I got home last night I got a big surprise let's see what I saw last night

420-magazine-mobile1164185899.jpg

420-magazine-mobile436565364.jpg

What a change in just 4 or 5 days watered them with straight water and call mag no nutrients yet and they grew alot since I left I'm loving it very happy girls I got here may start 1/4 power nutes next watering as they have been in the ffof for 2 1/2 weeks now

Looking good in purple.

Yes, your timing is good. They are ready for 1/4 strength nutrients.

I usually give them 1/4 strength to 1/2 strength once, then if they look happy. I go to full strength next feeding. Full strength may be 1/2 to 2/3 the official recommendation - Someone who knows the nutes line would have better advice on the strength. Your timing is good. They are ready for nutes.

I was shocked at the amount of growth I will get some measurements soon I also have the original height haven't looked at it in a bit probly get quite a surprise seeing what they were to what they are already they will get one round of feeding then into there final home 10 gallon plastic buckets with new ffof so I will feed them once transplant a few days after and then they will just get water and calmag for a couple weeks then get back on nutes right through to the end

I was shocked at the amount of growth I will get some measurements soon I also have the original height haven't looked at it in a bit probly get quite a surprise seeing what they were to what they are already they will get one round of feeding then into there final home 10 gallon plastic buckets with new ffof so I will feed them once transplant a few days after and then they will just get water and calmag for a couple weeks then get back on nutes right through to the end

No need to back off nutes for your next transplant. You are feeding tweenies and hungry teenagers now - not baby seeds.

Well folks they got there first feeding at 1/4 power a couple days ago and I'm gunna say they liked it alot plus the little hair cut they got they seem happy take a look and tell me what you all think
420-magazine-mobile361509020.jpg

I think I'll just do clones again not really sure I have a buddy that will keep them vegging until this rooms finished up any way I don't know when the smaller veg area will happen money got tight

I think I'll just do clones again not really sure I have a buddy that will keep them vegging until this rooms finished up any way I don't know when the smaller veg area will happen money got tight

A buddy who will keep your clones is also a great solution. If he will grow you 6 weeks old clones, you get all the benefits of a perpetual without the work :)

Two autos every month is a good plan. There are some new types of autos out there by Flash Seeds.
They are known as Flash Autos or Superautos.
Some of them grow 9' tall autodoors and 6'+ indoors. Supersized with good yields (5+oz in 100-120 days. )
A new product costing $15 per seed and out of stock almost everywhere.
That would be almost perfect but you might have to grow only one plant and scrog it to keep it out of the light.

Regular autos might be better at $8 per seed. You could at least share your light with other plants. :)

That's kinda what I'm thinking just doing regular autos not enough space to do the super autos unfortunately I look back now and wish I'd of gone another 4 feet wider but eh I can add next round if I have to built one wall with intentions haha easy expansion

Well unfortunately I had to walk away from my girls some stuff happened and I had to move out of the house I was at so this journal is unfortunately gunna have to be ending

Back
Top Bottom