Thought on Sweeteners

BlackWoelf

Hey growers, I would love everyone's input on the subject.
I am not entirely new to growing, however I am new to the "nutrient" market. I am used to soil grows using amendments and "super soil" mixes. I am also fairly familiar with basic 3 part nutrient lines. My interest is in bloom nutrients and sweeteners. I have seen people use chemical sweeteners and other people uses molasses, what are the benefits?

420-magazine-mobile1825777270.jpg

Picture of my current grow just starting flower.

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i use the bud candy for max terpenes (trichomes) iv seen a dramatic differnce using it but its not essential, in good growing conditions ect you shouldnt worry.
as for the boost and pk, i swear by it and wouldnt do a grow without it, forms bigger yields and really brings out the flavours of your bud if propperly flushed at the end

I do a 2 week flush with clearex is that enough to get all that out of the plant?

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Boosts or sweeteners well yes they do help & i always get good comments on the smell of a dried nug when showing off !

I've used both organic & the other salt/synthetic boost stuff but i'd say a good organic grow with a well prepared soil brings out the deeper more complex flavours than just the usual over tones.

Helps if you don't smoke the devil weed aka tobacco that really kills taste.

I don't use flushing agents either one of those things & perhaps a gimmick to me ? plenty of those around...

the way i flush is, i run 20L pots
(Monday) flush 3 times the volume of your pot so (60L) 40 plain water then 20 mixed with a flush agent
(thursday) flush with 20L plain water
(sunday) flush with 10L plain water
(tuesday, thursday & saturday) light water feedings

if i dont see the leaves go light in colour i keep light feeding them, but iv just bought a ppm meter so i should be able to tell properly now.

Back
Top Bottom