Cyco Nutrients?

PeterS

420 Member
Hello, I was watching Neil at Grow Pot Cheaply & He Recommended Cyco Nutrients.

I Am Currently Using General Hydroponics Three Bottles. Do You Know What Products To Buy To Switch Over? I Am Growing Legally In Vermont & Am Using Soil.
I Sweeten With Molasses & Use Re-Charge. Thank You, Pete ‍♂️

To switch to cyco you will need to get the grow a and b, flower a and b, mico, and that should replace the gen hydro gro,flower and micro. Then they have tons of extra stuff(more money).

I came from cyco to gen hydroponics and wont turn back. I run in coco dtw and use only a few more bottles than the base 3.

It’s all the same really. Ive used Fox Farms, and Advanced Nutrients. Both were successful, both are incredibly expensive. I’ve also used GH, natural organic fertilizers like Alaska fish emulsion, and made my own teas. It all works—really. Go with whatever fits your needs. I try to pay little attention to brand names. Many growers will just tell you what they use is best, and most shows will promote whoever pays them for advertisement space.

In the future I’d like to try out Doc Buds high brix recipe, but I don’t have the space for that. So I’ll stick to ready to use organic feed until I have room for cooking soil and such.

Trying to understand the nature of the nutrients and their relationship with each other is my main focus now.

Thank YOU for taking the time ‍♂️ I was watching Neil from Perfect Sun / Grow Pot Cheaply & he said the molecules in the Cyco were smaller than the three bottles I am currently using. I am not locked into going that way. I am just looking for possible better nutrients that my plants can benefit by. You switched from Cyco...& seem to know what you are talking about. Please, if you would be so kind as to make a recommendation for a solid easy replacement, I would greatly appreciate your help.

Have A Wonderful New Year Pete

apparently their system works... and apparently people like spending money on these complete systems, when a $9 container of Jack's made for soil would work just as well. I studied marketing, and it is fun to watch it in action within this hobby. Just trying to help Pete... carry on.
Thank You so very much ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom