New to growing

Well friends did a little changes to the room today pics to come soon srry for them all being sideways I can't figure out how to fix it I'll play around tomorro and see if I can fix that

be humble and kind! :)
New to growing

Trying to solve the light issues for the under growth with a little of the reflective wall insulation seems to be helping them some hope to start a little lst and possibly some topping soon we are in day 3 or 4 with the girls they seem happy the yellowed one seems to be springing back to life she has some green working her way out the leaves Temps between 72-79 during the last 24 hours rh is between 33% and 37% tell me if this is the wrong play toward my light issue also raised light thank you for all input and advice any and all advice and criticism is very welcome I don't wanna screw up on the first three but it's also a learning process so any advice is defiantly taken and as you see put to the work thanks again and have a wonderful evening!

420-magazine-mobile2007426448.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1972793127.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1446397436.jpg
420-magazine-mobile244269471.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1898311409.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1118338978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile162671604.jpg

New to growing

A note on pictures showing up sideways:

Digital pictures taken by an android phone or tablet save a data field for rotation. When the photos are uploaded to 420 mag, this information is lost. If you 'crop' your photos (either the same size or a different size) then save the cropped photo, the field for rotation is set to zero. - When cropped photos are uploaded to 420 mag they look just fine :)

I had a bucket of water in front of the heater maybe add a towel to that ? Think it will do the trick strapped for cash atm ordered the second light last night to buying a humidifier at this point in time is out of the question

New to growing

Just saw you in sneakys journal.. I won't be able to help but love to watch the progress.. subbed..

Everybody is happy this evening they all seem to like there new homes as of now makes it easier to keep light at proper height with all plants the same height the yellow one that was pretty sick looking is looking 100% better tonight she has some nice green new growth and her leaves are changing back also put a bigger fan hanging on Wall tonight to circulate a little better still haven't figured out how to do the venting yet tossing some ideas around have the weekend off so should be able to come up with something or the weekend

Now I have a question for you veteran growers when should I begin nutes I just transplanted all three within the last 3 days into fox farms ocean forest and I know that has alot of nutrients already in it and don't wanna over do it and kill them so about how long do you guys think I should wait to start adding nutes and how much I am using the fox farms nutrient soil trio as shown in a picture a couple pages back!?

420-magazine-mobile660083206.jpg
420-magazine-mobile712982665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile495271350.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1758364760.jpg

Thanks for stopping by all your wonderful input is very helpful and I thank you for any and all advice no matter small or huge it's all appreciated!! :)

New to growing

Help guys and girls I'm getting anxious haha what should my feeding schedule be and when should I start it using fox farms ocean forest and fox farms soil trio

New to growing

Help guys and girls I'm getting anxious haha what should my feeding schedule be and when should I start it using fox farms ocean forest and fox farms soil trio

New to growing

Do you have a Foxfarm feeding schedule? I've never used these nutes.
Foxfarm nutrient trio feeding?

I think you can call today "week 1" per the feeding schedule.

Research gives a few variations I don't wanna give to much of to little just trying to get some advice from someone who has used it before with decent luck that could maybe help me out

New to growing

Man look at the ec they want you to use.. like to sell product don't they :rofl:

Less is more unless it's not enough.. plants get enough if they are getting some.. hope that makes sense..

Back
Top Bottom