New to growing

The Scrog is up to you it could definitely increase but it adds a little more difficulty. You can train them flat, and make that decision before you flip though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I need some help guys I planned to use ffof for my soil but iv read alot of bad stuff about it what's a good soil and nutrients set to beggin with it seems alot different then out door haha can't just plop them in a hole and let them go I guess haha need some input soil nutrients any other crucial thing I've gotta have I have ordered a 1200watt led already

New to growing

420-magazine-mobile655183044.jpg

New to growing

That's going to be a nice grow space ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Why thank you I am pretty proud of how it turned out it was kinda one of those medicated thoughts that actually panned out very well I am very e,cited to say the least to finally get something going that has been years in the planning

New to growing

Really need some help on soil and nutes to pick up soon like this weekend but still don't know what I want yet hoping for some input on soil and nutes was thinking of picking up a go box what's your I put on that want to have all my ducks in a row before the girls arrive want to be ready for the lovelys

New to growing

Why thank you I am pretty proud of how it turned out it was kinda one of those medicated thoughts that actually panned out very well I am very e,cited to say the least to finally get something going that has been years in the planning

New to growing

Hopefully I won't be that long behind you herbalmed ...

Going to so that for probly a full week also gotta see how.much heat I need to supplement

New to growing

I'm new to growing so I'm trying to learn as much as I can too before popping some seeds.
I'm looking at growing my own food too so pretty much heading towards how Doc Bud mixes in the high brix threads. You should check that out.
Sorry I'm not sure how to link to a thread in a post ....

Timer also arrived so I'm testing everything tonight tomorro I will finish putting blankets up on walls and ceiling then I'll run 8 on 16 off for a week and see where I land with Temps when lights go off to when they come back on

New to growing

I use rx green nutrients in sunshine advanced mix no 4 with extra perlite. It's technically a soilless mix, but close enough, but I get good results it's a 2 part base for grow and bloom, an additive for veg called energy, an additive for bloom called bulk, a great inoculant called root, and a harpin protein foliar spray called axiom. It's been good to me in my smart pots and now I am using basically the same thing plus some tweaks to the soilless mix

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Any opinions on promix hp and possibly add perlite will be growing in 5 gallon buckets with a very large amount of drain holes around bottom and any opinions on the go box nutrients as I wanted to start small and work my way into more efficient and advanced nutes as I progress outdoor was easy haha I door seems to be giving a challenge as to I don't think my soil mix I use outdoor will go well indoors

New to growing

My buddy uses LEDs, HappyFrog Soil and homemade compost and his plants are doing very well and taste delicious!

- He prefers clones, he has two mothers that he has been using for about 6 months and they were just retired (now flowering), he is starting his next batch of mothers soon.

My setup is: 4' x 4' x 6' Grow Tent, 600/750/1000 watt MH/HPS Light, FoxFarms Ocean Forest Soil and FoxFarms Trio Nutrients. I have not completed my first grow yet, but she is a beast.
Goat cheese I am interested in maybe seeing some pictures of your grow and how you mixed your soil like what you added how much etc or did you add anything I'm here to soak up all the knowledge I can before the girls are ready to be brought to there forever homes

New to growing

That's going to be a nice grow space ...

I hope so been a decent amount of time in the planing everything finally came together I'm very impressed with the way it came out and I'm also one of those overkill kinds of people probly didn't need to build it how I did but it's done now haha

New to growing

Good luck, don't be afraid. There are many ways to grow, we all have disasters in our journeys and you'll always be better off than if you didn't grow.

Alright folks for after consulting with some friends iv decided to use happy frog soil and a go box to begging with I'm running a test right now with my lights to see what temp I can get the room with just the led and one heat lamp going goal is to get the room to about 80°f and see how long it will stay above 70 for so that I can then get a ball park of what I need to supplement for heat also taking in account that I have not set up an intake or exhaust for the room yet think I may cut a couple holes in the door top and bottom put a fan in at top and out on bottom to circulate the warm air down and hopefully pull some cold air out will also have two fans in front corners of room blowing air down from top and up from bottom to create a circular motion of air in room ideally may not work with the placement of fans which in that case I can easily move said fans so they are cross corners from each other any pointers on this would be great eventually before budding I plan to get a 4" scrubber and fan to control odor during bud if any one knows a diy for this I'd love to hear it as I don't have alot of cash to buy a real one atm

New to growing

Was think a small bowl fan with a box built around it and use a couple charcoal filters for like a dehumidifier any input on this would be great if personally would rather smell the girls I love that sweet smell of flowering but others in the house are requiring that I keep smell down as much as possible so iv gotta try something will be putting charcoal filter sheets over door fan as well to help with light leaking and odor should be up and rolling in probly 2 1/2 weeks so definitely need some help folks

New to growing

Back
Top Bottom