New to growing

What affects would it have on the girls if a switched the light cycle from 8pm-2pm to 8am-2am

Lights being off from 2-8 that is

They don't care, daylight is whenever you say it is. You are The Master of the Grow ! Bwa-ha-ha :)

If you want to switch, just switch the light on at 5 or 6PM (after a couple hours of darkness) and set the timer for 8AM to 2AM

(Switching in flower is a bit more sensitive, they really need the 12 hours or more of darkness to stay flowering.)

Update of today it seems the yellow one has sprung back its no longer yellow but a very happy green and gotten bigger just in the last 24

420-magazine-mobile392224032.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1701289090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1839497930.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1661568641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1436194235.jpg

be humble and kind! :)
New to growing

I use Fox Farm ocean forest soil and also use the fox farm Trio grow big big Bloom tiger bloom. I also use the open sesame beastie bloomz cha ching and I flush with sledgehammer. Because you just transplanted I would wait at least 2 to 3 weeks before starting nutrients is Fox Farm ocean Forest has plenty of nutrients in it for a little while. Then follow the schedule at 1/4 strength then go up to half after a few weeks. Fox farm at full strength is way too hot. I have made the mistake and burned the s*** out of my plants. Here are some pictures of my plants. First-time grower 8 weeks in flower. Second set of plants low stress training 10 weeks of vegging
420-magazine-mobile1724500591.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1919037329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1382334315.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1308835121.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I use Fox Farm ocean forest soil and also use the fox farm Trio grow big big Bloom tiger bloom. I also use the open sesame beastie bloomz cha ching and I flush with sledgehammer. Because you just transplanted I would wait at least 2 to 3 weeks before starting nutrients is Fox Farm ocean Forest has plenty of nutrients in it for a little while. Then follow the schedule at 1/4 strength then go up to half after a few weeks. Fox farm at full strength is way too hot. I have made the mistake and burned the s*** out of my plants. Here are some pictures of my plants. First-time grower 8 weeks in flower. Second set of plants low stress training 10 weeks of vegging
420-magazine-mobile1724500591.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1919037329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1382334315.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1308835121.jpg

Ok so I will wait a few Weeks them add what I don't really understand the feeding schedule as I am only using the soil trio no extras should I have called mag since I'm using led or is there enough in the trio

New to growing

Ok so I will wait a few Weeks them add what I don't really understand the feeding schedule as I am only using the soil trio no extras should I have called mag since I'm using led or is there enough in the trio

New to growing
Foxfarm tends to run low in calcium magnesium Department. I would definitely add it :) and when you start feeding with the fox farm schedule week 1 would be the first week that you start feeding. Then feed water water feed. Make sure your water is ph'd and runoff has a good ph you'll be good to go. So excited to watch.

Yes feed skip to feed. But remember to add Cal Mag each time you're watering. And be careful that stuff is measured in ml's not teaspoons. I know many people that have F that one up. There's a pictures of my girls. The low stress training Bonsai looking one is vegging under just CFLs and then my flowering girls are under T5 and CFL
420-magazine-mobile2114337368.jpg
420-magazine-mobile251716919.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1036453820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile977560539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile375193064.jpg

Started a little lst with them this morning let's see how it goes!!
420-magazine-mobile6680995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2067186452.jpg

Except her she's gunna be left alone little longer
420-magazine-mobile560748364.jpg

Still battling rh

Then there's my lovely assistant she likes checking on the girls with her dad
420-magazine-mobile1101622853.jpg

New to growing

Started a little lst with them this morning let's see how it goes!!
420-magazine-mobile6680995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2067186452.jpg

Except her she's gunna be left alone little longer
420-magazine-mobile560748364.jpg

Still battling rh

Then there's my lovely assistant she likes checking on the girls with her dad
420-magazine-mobile1101622853.jpg

New to growing
Great job :) love your helper. As you can tell by my profile picture I have helpers too :) just be careful when you start to flower I have to pick fur out of my buds everyday lol :) oh and my dogs like to eat my leaves so be careful for that lol. I will definitely follow along for the ride. I will send you some links if you want to check out my grows

I would very much like to see them and the fur is something I'll have to deal with she's a good girl tho she stays right by the door haha my old dog used to do the same with my outdoor I'd cut one off he'd take it and put it in a pile lol weird things they do at times

New to growing

You can purchase all the FF nutes separate as you need them at different phases. The solubles LAST FOREVER. Use them at 1/4 strength too. I purchased the 6 oz. Heres some info from Fox Farms.
Open Sesame®

Early Flowering Formula

( 5 - 45 - 19 )

Open Sesame® is a high-phosphorus soluble fertilizer that's designed to produce large, showstopping blooms. Just say the magic words! Open Sesame® provides the optimal level of nutrition with minimal salts and other residue buildups.

Whether you're growing in hydroponic systems, containers, or gardening in ordinary soil, Open Sesame® will go right to work at the root zone and deliver targeted nutrients when the plants need them the most.

Garden Tip:-Feed with Open Sesame® every other watering, starting at about the fifth or sixth week of a plant's life. It takes just a few weeks of Open Sesame® to get stocky, sturdy, compact, high-producing plants and buds that are ready to burst.

Beastie Bloomz®

Heavyweight Blossom Builder

( 0 - 50 - 30 )

Beastie Bloomz®-is a blend of extra strength nutrients specially formulated to produce heavy weight fruit and maximize blossom development during the critical last weeks of flowering. Beastie Bloomz is designed to create unbelievable internal bud density, which means-that plants create fat, tightly packed blossoms, and plenty of them.-For use in soilless mixes, organic soils, hydroponics, and aeroponic systems.

Garden tip:-Start with Open Sesame® in the fifth or sixth week of a plant's life. Once buds emerge, feed your plants with Beastie Bloomz® every other watering according to package directions and our-Feeding Schedule. For high-yield results, start indoor plants in our Light Warrior® Agro-Ponic® Grow Medium, and use our premium Ocean Forest® Potting Soil for container plants.

Cha Ching®

Late Flowering Formula

( 9 - 50 - 10 )

FoxFarm engineered Cha Ching® to maximize a plant's production. Every stage of the growing cycle demands optimal nutrition. Cha Ching® is a high-phosphorus fertilizer that won't leave a salty residue or build up in the soil. Even better, we've included the micronutrient pack that FoxFarm is known for. It contains all the essential elements you need to support juicy fruit on compact, stocky plants.

Cha Ching® creates juicy, robust fruit with essential oils and resins pumping out of stems and leaves. That means concentrated flavor and perfect texture.

Garden tip:-Start with Open Sesame® in the fifth or sixth week of a plant's life. Once bud set begins feed with Beastie Bloomz® for a two week period. After flowers are fully formed, switch to Cha Ching® and continue through harvest. Feed with every other watering.

Back
Top Bottom