New to Hydro please take a look

RastaMane

idk if this is a stupid question but is it possible for me to use miracle grow plant food as nutrients. because i've used miracle grow soil a few times an i noticed the food has more nitrogen,phosphate,an potassium so i figured i could jus use it as instructed or dilute it or somethin

Miracle grow is not a good thing according to some seed companies as it can make your plants go male.
to high of potassium or something. Something organic thats made for marijuana would be worth the extra cost. I've never used mg so I'm just telling you what I read. Your call.

Personally, I wouldn't use it. Organic is definitely better all together.

Best go organic then you'll have no worries, Bio Bizz Organic Potting Soil m8, but if you decide to use it I would Use Miracle Grow Organic in the brown bag.

Get some insect killer (safe for food) too. You more than likely will get some fungus gnats with your soil.

Pic of plant in Miracle Grow Organic....Indoors (but as for me I stay away from MG on my plants)

I would never use any of their products. ;-) I would try going to a hydro shop or nursery to get something better. They cost a bit more, but well worth it. The Fox Farm line of nutes are very affordable and work quite well.

Since the OP's question has been answered...

Personally, I wouldn't use it. Organic is definitely better all together.

How do you define the term "organic?"

Containing carbon? Containing ingredients produced by living organisms and/or mined from the ground? "Dead stuff?" Anything that exists in some way, shape, or form in its natural state somewhere in the universe?

I've often wondered what - other than some sticker stating a product was approved by a government agency - made a product "organic" in people's eyes.

Get some insect killer (safe for food) too. You more than likely will get some fungus gnats with your soil.

Why not get some beneficial insects instead? They're certainly the most organic form of pest control I can imagine.

Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom