New To Site And Starting A Journal

Profit

Hi fellow lovers of my girl Mary Jane I have just purchased a $5200 Grow Box (Can$) called the Bloombox Royal Kit from BC Northern Lights . com And Have just ordered my first Master Kush seeds!!!!! I know alot of Mula for a box alot of you are saying but I have spent alot of time doing my research and this unit is the best and the stealthiest as well as it looks like a piece of furniture !! Anyways Its supposed to Arrive by the 7th and I will begin my journal right away, expect lots of pictures and posts whether they be updates or for help as this is my first grow :>:rollit:

Wow This Site is Great Im glad to see people already interested in my upcoming adventure i appreciate all comments, tips negative or positive. On the 7th of December when it arrives I will be starting but i am unsure as to whether i should just continue this thread or is there a forum specifically for grow journals?

Great Profit my good man, couldn't resist the pun> hey I did I mention to check out the information below so when you are ready this can help you post marylee along easier with us,
We doobie encourage active participation with you

High, welcome to the 420 community. Good luck with the grow, I'm looking forward to watching your progress.

When you get ready, start your journal here..
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
happy growing:rollit:

Tick Tock...where's the journal. :) welcome again :bong:

Great to see all the enthusiasm for growing on this site as I said my journal will be started the day my Bloombox arrives which should be on the 6th or 7th, lots of pictures I promise.

ok :) holding ya to it. :)
I think I am more excited than you! :bong:

Im not going to lie im REALLY nervous about this investment. i put it all on credit and for it to work out it has to pay itself off ($5200) in 8 months or less. not to mention i rent and am worried about the noise levels it will make ( I have been told a bit more then a computer ) but I had planned on keeping it in my bedroom for the most stealth but i dont have a big place and if its to loud for in there i dont want it in my living room if its loud either.... Currently have some messages out there asking people but if anyone knows for sure please let me know!

If you mount it on blocks and have a heavy duty industrial mat perhaps it will reduce the sound.
Ms.Fox is the person to ask. She has this down to a science.

Back
Top Bottom