Newbie here looking to start

mifirsttime

Hey guys and gals,

I am looking to do my first ever grow. I have been doing alot of reading and research. I dont have alot of room but I am thinking of using a rubbermaid tote for my grow box. I am looking for plans and drawing up the design but any advice to get me in the right direction would be great. I dont have a big budget but Im not broke either.

Welcome to the communtiy, mifirsttime! I've got links in my sig that may help ya out. Personally, I'd recommend just making sure you have good drainage in the totes, if you use them with soil. Also, I (ought to more often) follow the 7 P's: Proper Previous Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance. Also, it's great to KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid, lol. Best of luck to ya!

Keep it green!

WOOOO You are doing quite the micro grow eh? I recommend looking into lst & topping your plants, when it comes time this will be essential application to your plants to keep them small to fit your space, if you haven't looked into this already. Do you have ideas for lights, soils, pots, nutrients? Welcome to 420magazine mifirsttime, you chose a great location :thumb: CA215 :peace:

Back
Top Bottom