New To The Grow Game! 2'X6' Closet! 1st Grow!

i'm a beginner myself but thought i would just mention what comes to mind regarding the "dark spot" your very imaginative and breathtaking lighting design possesses...
a single fluorescent long tube right underneath the wooden board and exactly in the right length would probably fix 100% of your problem, and if you use a T5 tube it would also be very slim/thin and would fit nicely :) just a thought...!

and about the dropping of the leaves, by what i have seen online (not my own experience) this is probably a watering problem... the question is too much watering or to little watering, this one i haven't been able to figure out yet!

good luck mate :)

just to let ya'll know i got some new seeds from a reliable breeder type dude. anyways i have "PURPLE X WHITE RHINO, WHITE WIDOW X MANGO and some other one he calls A-Dam Indica dont know what that one is but cool at least i know its indica or at least part indica. So of the other 2 "P.W.R. and and W.W.M." has anyone ever heard of those hybrids or r those new to this breeder he didnt say much to me and i dont think he will but if anyone has heard of those cross breeds let me know what's good if not i will grow those later after this initial grow and see what they come out lookin like i want to start them now but i need some expierience first dont ya'll think!?!?!?

IMG00044-20100913-1351.jpg
a-dam_indica.jpg
purple_white_rhino_1_.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/white_widow_mango_indica.j

Here are the gurls i was talkin bout just seeds right now though

just to let ya'll know i got some new seeds from a reliable breeder type dude. anyways i have "PURPLE X WHITE RHINO, WHITE WIDOW X MANGO and some other one he calls A-Dam Indica dont know what that one is but cool at least i know its indica or at least part indica. So of the other 2 "P.W.R. and and W.W.M." has anyone ever heard of those hybrids or r those new to this breeder he didnt say much to me and i dont think he will but if anyone has heard of those cross breeds let me know what's good if not i will grow those later after this initial grow and see what they come out lookin like i want to start them now but i need some expierience first dont ya'll think!?!?!?

IMG00044-20100913-1351.jpg
a-dam_indica.jpg
purple_white_rhino_1_.jpg
white_widow_mango_indica.jpg

Here are the gurls i was talkin bout just seeds right now though

just to let ya'll know i got some new seeds from a reliable breeder type dude. anyways i have "PURPLE X WHITE RHINO, WHITE WIDOW X MANGO and some other one he calls A-Dam Indica dont know what that one is but cool at least i know its indica or at least part indica. So of the other 2 "P.W.R. and and W.W.M." has anyone ever heard of those hybrids or r those new to this breeder he didnt say much to me and i dont think he will but if anyone has heard of those cross breeds? let me know what's good if not i will grow those later after this initial grow and see what they come out lookin like i want to start them now but i need some expierience first dont ya'll think!?!?!?

I have question on my post can someone try and help me just a lil

I have question on my post can someone try and help me just a lil. or give me some input unless everything looks ok but ill put up my next post in a week or so

AWWW SHE'S SO CUTE! oh my god im starting to sound like a girl lol! ><

hey ya'll i got a question.................Should I be worried because I have this plant in a five gallon bucket and the roots are coming out the holes in the bottom and that bucket sits in another one for drainage!!!! I water it like every four or five days!

Back
Top Bottom