New to the site and in a new country

420Bmoreboi

Hello 420 friends, I have been in the kaiserslautern, Germany area for about a week now, im trying to make some new friends and find out where I can hang out with some of my 420 friends. Please please point me in the right direction anyone!
Thanx, 420Bmoreboi

Re: New to the site... and in a new country

Welcome to :420: 420Bmoreboi :welcome:

Thanks for joining us at the best site for promoting cannabis awareness and ending cannabis prohibition.

Whether you are looking for cannabis news or information on edibles or growing New Member Start Links is a great place to start. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask in FAQs

:Namaste: :)

Thnx... now if I can just find smethng so I can participate 8n the festivities tht will b awesome! Lol

guten tag boi :)

where is kaiserslauten, south? welcome to the site, im proberly the closest 420 memebr to you to say hi so far :) where did you move from?

guten tag boi :)

where is kaiserslauten, south? welcome to the site, im proberly the closest 420 memebr to you to say hi so far :) where did you move from?

Hallo, on the move uhhh ktown is close to ramstein my family and I moved from baltimore,md ive only been here a wk 2day, but I love it. Yes u are the closest to me to respond and I thank u for taking the time 2 do so maybe we might meet in nov. In amsterdam for the festival thanksgiving week... I already have me plans made and have family coming over to enjoy the festivities as well

ah cool, a bit different than baltimore!

and you will miss the sun lol :)

I love it here... just told the wife we should stay longer thn 3 yrs! I am a fan of rainy days and grey skys! Good weather 2 enjoy tasty flowers and cuddle up with the wife! The only thng I can really say ill miss is my family, and the convenience of knowing where and who 2 go to and get what I need. But im an outgoing guy and I know ill meet sme 420 people once I hang out at the centrum a little more!

:)

what made you go to germany?!

after 3 months i get sick of germany, still so many hitler fans and facists, and the country is very controlled.. hahah watch the television !!

im going to look actually on a map where your at , i go to a place called luneburg when i go to germany-well thats the nearest town, we have a park-platz in the countryside, or freiburg / schwarz wald :)

ah ive never been to west central germany!

My wifes job.... but as lng as im with her it doesn't matter where I hve 2 live! Its pretty cool so far, I just get alot of stares becuz I hve dreds! Were near ramstein air base, volgalweg army base, if can read btween the lines u shld b able 2 figure out my wifes job! Lol we were just looking at trips 2 Switzerland, I want 2 travel as much as possible while im here. Im thnkng about taking the train 2 amsterdam nxt wknd if I cnt find wht I need here!

ah ok cool :)

yeh switzerland is so fuckin beautiful man , definatly worth to visit for holidays, the water in the lakes is so clean its drinkable :)

Yeh the grow is going how i expected, we get like 4 greay rainy days, 1 full sunny day, and the rest cloudy with gaps bettween of sun, or a thin cloud cover..
the hail was a bit of a disaster, its slowed down the autos, and the growing of my females :( but, hey we have sun at the moment, so ive just done some more lst on the autos :)

Sounds good... show us how green ur thumb is and brng them girls bck 2 life. Lol they shld b fine, I was using the dwc method b4 we lft and I showed my sister how 2 grow with it b4 me moved.

haha nice present for ya sis!

i also have dreads, haha dont worry there are also alot of "freaks" in germany :)

Haha... thnx man! How lng hve u been growing ur dreds? Were about 2 go into the city so hopefully ill meet sme smkrs and get 2 try sme german meds! Lol

haha the best way to find some "kiffen" (very important word to know, it means weed!) is to go up to people who are blatent stoners and ask IN ENGLISH, hi cannabis? i want to find some! then they know that you arent police because of your accent, german people are friendly but they are super paranoid and scared of police lol

Thnx man im about 2 get on my kiffen game... I hate the cops, they were all punk ass kids tht got their asses beat as kids bow they hve guns and badges so they fck with us cool people! Lmao

Thnx man im about 2 get on my kiffen game... I hate the cops, they were all punk ass kids tht got their asses beat as kids bow they hve guns and badges so they fck with us cool people! Lmao

did you get "bekifft" (stoned), or arrested?! lol

Back
Top Bottom