new to the smokin world

2005speedyGTP

Hi my names tony im new to smoking. Ive smoked orange haze and a couple other things idr what they were all called. I just bought a grinder 4 piece and a small glass pipe.

I did just buy some from a coworker of mine I guess its called Pineapple train wreck?? I no nothing about it but he gave me a deal I guess? 1/4 for $75

I would like to upload pictures to show you all what it looks like bc I showed my friend pictures off my cell phone and he said it looked like some regular old dro. and im not sure to be honest. It is realll skunky smelling I no that

smoke on friends :cool:

please someone tell me how I can upload pictures on here. thanks

2010-12-11_14_44_26.jpg
2010-12-11_14_44_14.jpg
2010-12-11_14_44_00.jpg
2010-12-10_14_47_58.jpg

does this pineapple trainwreck look legit or did I get F*****??

Wassup brother? It could be PTW it was definitely grown local to you but not trimmed enough. Leaving the leaf on in the hopes for more weight after drying only detracts from the physical appeal and you are not buying it to look at. How does it smoke and is it worth $75 to you? If you spent the extra dough and went to the dispensary you buy piece of mind, as well as quality.

Hi there 2005speedyGTP it looks a bit leafy, and it could have been finished early.
But the real test is in the smoking, dose it taste nice at the back of your throat when you suck on your pipe, and then do you get a very intense high from it.
If your reply is yes then you had a good result.
:peace: Sprout from freedomofseeds.com

its the best ive smoked so far. and many people that have smoked with me now want to buy it off of me . . lol

Hey speedy that's great you are enjoying your bud, please stay safe and don't do anything dangerous like "selling to your friends" this is a felony, and will put you in prison.

Back
Top Bottom