new to this community

wallfisher

I'm presently in Ar. 47 yr old, I have recently been reading a lot about stealth grows and am considering giving it a try. There are a variety of reason for this,
1) I'm to broke to be driving around looking for it.
2) It has proven to be safer than alcohol, not just for me but the rest of the people I share this world with.
3) It does ease the pain in my knees, hips, spine and elbows, which allows me to continue to work on a daily basis to support my family. (I know it's pain in the 4ss to get affordable health care or to get assistance with medical bills.)
4) Last but not least I do admit to enjoying an occasional high every so often. (1/4 oz. will last me 2-3 weeks):yummy:
My tax dollars help pay the salaries of government officials who have a constitutionally required moral obligation to the people, and if they are so sure they're right in their opinion as to what I can possess or consume then their obligation should include accepting responsibility for the damages and deaths that result from the products they state to be acceptable. :woohoo:

Thanks, I just started reading your journal on your 1st hydro/dirt compare. I have been viewing journals here and on another site. I have an interest in stealth growing due to the limited space I have to work with I will probably go with a pc grow box. My last grow was 25 yrs ago, 5 plants in a small greenhouse on the back 40. :smokin:

Thanks everyone, I've been jumping around reading grow journals for the past couple of days. My favorite reads are the pc stealth grows. I like the fact that no one is treated like dirt and that everyone here is willing to help some one with their grow, but they all seem to understand that what has worked for them may not work for others. This has proven to be a worthy community.
I have started gathering the components for a pc stealth grow. I have already taken a case and stripped it out. I'm meeting a bud who does vinyl siding and we will be bending some of his scrap white rolled metal for some panels to go inside and also will be making a shield for the lights that will be hung by chains(25 ft. for $6.00) for easier adjustment. I have 3 12 volt computer fans 1in/2out, I intend on using 2 daylight cfl's for vegging, 2 soft white for flowering. I plan on lst/bonsai grow in soil. There is so much more info to check up on, but I do plan on having it up and running by Xmas.
BTW I'm using bag seed that I remember as being a decent high.

wallfisher :welcome: Looks like you may have a lot to add to 420! We love to see new member join right in talking about their ongoing learning adventure. This such a great hobby, Right? :thanks: making us part of your venture. Please check the green likns below for more info, Also check out this 420 Contests - 420 Magazine. See you around the Forums Buddy. :rollit: :peace:

Thanks, Weed as I said I hope to have my grow up and running by Xmas. I'm still reading a lot considering times have changed since my first grow and due to a variety of issues involved I chose a pc stealth grow. I"m not really worried about yield so much considering I use a 1 hitter bat 1-2 times a day @ 3-4 times a week. With everything I've read here and I do this right the least I can expect is about 1/2 oz which should last me thru to the next harvest.
I was having a little problem with the lighting situation but I think I kind of solved that, originally I was going with 2 20w 6500k cfl's pushing if I'm not mistaken 1150 lumens each for my vegging, but I may go with 4 at least I set it up for 4 bulbs. I hate taking my projects apart just to add 2 more lights. I found 2 20w 2700k pushing 1200 lumens for flowering.
So if higher # lumens are important in cfl growing I would have 4600 lumens for veg and 4800 for flower, is this train of thought correct?

:thanks:in advance for any insight

Thanks Weed, apologies for not getting back in here, yes I have looked @ those grows and found them to be informative, but I still have not found any mention of recommended lumens for the size of box I have planned.
I have also been trying to find out if there is an advantage to mixing 2700k and 6500k lights in a grow box. Does it help in sexing your seed grows?

Any suggestions will be :welcome:

cocoJoe, thanks for the reps.

Back
Top Bottom