New to this

Nuian861

Greetings,
I have just joined the 420 forum this evening. I am connecting from north of the border, in Ontario Canada.
I am looking for professional advice!!

I am a Medical Mary-J user for a few years now. I have Crohn's. This medication beats taking Narcotics for pain. I have a license in Canada to Produce & Posses. The Laws and legislation are all changing up here, So huge Licensed grow ops are popping up all over the country. Who knows if I am still legal to grow in the future.

As of April 1, 2014, the way that Canadians can access marijuana for medical purposes had changed...or at least, it was supposed to. Under the transitional provisions included in the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), every Authorizations to Possess (ATP), Personal-Use Production Licence (PUPL) and Designated-Person Production Licence (DPPL) issued under the Marijuana Medical Access Regulations (MMAR) expired on March 31, 2014, even if the licence showed a later expiry date.

But on March 21, 2014, Federal Court Judge Michael Manson granted an application to medical marijuana patients seeking a temporary injunction to retain the right to produce marijuana for personal use until the court renders a judgement on the constitutionality of the MMPR. Justice Manson ruled that patients licensed to grow their own marijuana would be permitted to produce the drug even after April 1, 2014 when the "personal use" exemptions as per the transitional provisions in the MMPR would expire. That is good news.....

However my designated grower went out of business due to massive grow ops springing up all over the Country. Their Lic. to produce was no longer valid and they could not get a new licence.(way too expensive). That is why I got a lic to produce as a user.

My Dilemma......
I was given a mother that is doing great, however I have tried to clone at least 50 times. I have been learning off the internet as I have no prior experience growing this fine plant... ( 50 clones) only a few left have so far survived...I think I am missing something?!?
Anyone growing successfully from Clones? I can explain the steps I am taking. in the next posting...

I look forward to taking advantage of all your knowledge...
Nuian861

Re: New to this.......

Greetings,
I have just joined the 420 forum this evening. I am connecting from north of the border, in Ontario Canada.
I am looking for professional advice!!

I am a Medical Mary-J user for a few years now. I have Crohn's. This medication beats taking Narcotics for pain. I have a license in Canada to Produce & Posses. The Laws and legislation are all changing up here, So huge Licensed grow ops are popping up all over the country. Who knows if I am still legal to grow in the future.

As of April 1, 2014, the way that Canadians can access marijuana for medical purposes had changed...or at least, it was supposed to. Under the transitional provisions included in the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), every Authorizations to Possess (ATP), Personal-Use Production Licence (PUPL) and Designated-Person Production Licence (DPPL) issued under the Marijuana Medical Access Regulations (MMAR) expired on March 31, 2014, even if the licence showed a later expiry date.

But on March 21, 2014, Federal Court Judge Michael Manson granted an application to medical marijuana patients seeking a temporary injunction to retain the right to produce marijuana for personal use until the court renders a judgement on the constitutionality of the MMPR. Justice Manson ruled that patients licensed to grow their own marijuana would be permitted to produce the drug even after April 1, 2014 when the "personal use" exemptions as per the transitional provisions in the MMPR would expire. That is good news.....

However my designated grower went out of business due to massive grow ops springing up all over the Country. Their Lic. to produce was no longer valid and they could not get a new licence.(way too expensive). That is why I got a lic to produce as a user.

My Dilemma......
I was given a mother that is doing great, however I have tried to clone at least 50 times. I have been learning off the internet as I have no prior experience growing this fine plant... ( 50 clones) only a few left have so far survived...I think I am missing something?!?
Anyone growing successfully from Clones? I can explain the steps I am taking. in the next posting...

I look forward to taking advantage of all your knowledge...
Nuian861

I struggled for ages with cloning until me and a buddy built a little bubble cloner small plastic tub probably holds just 2 litres of water, one long air stone and a air pump lots of tutorials online to make one and im sure you can buy them from any local hydro shop.

A few tricks i learnt along the way with the cloner most people say roots in 7 - 10 days with the cloner and then start to worry and mess around on day 8 i just leave them in there some rooted in 2 weeks some in 4 weeks i just let them do there thing, the most important part is just having those stems like 10 20mm out the water and let the popping bubbles and just the locked in moisture do the work, i use straight tap water no additives no rooting gels or powders.

So in closing if possible get a little bubble cloner or make one if your a bit handy its very easy.

hello and welcome
i hope your government will come to all the right decisions
i am certainly no expert but i will try to help
as for cloning i always use one of 2 ways

1.trim extra leaves leaving only the top, lightly skin about 20mm or 1 inch of the bottom of the stem and then place in water just enough to cover the skinned part, use a dark cup or container
change the water every 2 days and keep it in low light

2. trim and skin, but plant the patient in grow medium that is nice and damp,cover it with a dome,i use 2 litre soda bottles with the top cut off they fit right over the cups i use, then using a spray bottle i spray the dome with water to keep humidity up, i spray the dome every 2 days or so. usually takes around 15 days or so

a few tips... don't get the patient from the very bottom of the plant
no direct light, i just leave mine on my fridge the first week or so then i put in on the windowsill during the day
some people use rooting compound with success it is relatively cheap
maybe take a break and let your mom rest then try again

i know this isn't very detailed but its cheap easy ways to clone
some strains are just harder than others so do not kill yourself thinking it is all your fault

after this it takes patience

Welcome - my primary reason for being here is to make meds for self and loved ones and raise awareness for the amazing healing properties of cannabis. I have links in my signature below for creating and dosing with CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil aka RSO). Please help spread the awareness so that everyone can benefit from the best plant on earth. :peace:
FYI, CO Finest has a good video on his journal for cloning as well as many others. I think it's in his Super Scrog journal.

Back
Top Bottom