420 Magazine Background

New York Organic Gardener

Farmer Grizz

I'm new here. Experienced indoor grower. I only use all organic methods in my gardens. Had most of my lamps and equipment stolen from a storage unit not too long ago :( I will hopefully be getting new equipment soon so I can get back to what I love to do. Until then I'll be checking out what others post on here and will hopefully learn some new stuff for my next grow :)

Happy gardening all!

Last edited:

KidGrow420

:welcome: too :420:. You had me at organic. ;) Glad to see more experience come to the table. If you need any help navigating the forums don't hesitate to ask. I have a few useful links in my signature as well.. Stoked to see your first journal! :high-five::48:

:peace:

Farmer Grizz

Thank you kidgrow420. I'll deff be checking out the links on your signature. As soon as I get my new equipment I'll be starting my new grow and make my first journal. I'm gonna be doing Barney's farm pineapple chunk,and pyramid seeds galaxy. I also have a HSO dedoverde haze auto, a CH9 blue lemon Thai, a THSEEDS original bubblegum, 710GEN high priority, a DF blue cheese and a HSO chocolate mint. I can't wait to start finding great phenos to clone and play around with!

KidGrow420

Thank you kidgrow420. I'll deff be checking out the links on your signature. As soon as I get my new equipment I'll be starting my new grow and make my first journal. I'm gonna be doing Barney's farm pineapple chunk,and pyramid seeds galaxy. I also have a HSO dedoverde haze auto, a CH9 blue lemon Thai, a THSEEDS original bubblegum, 710GEN high priority, a DF blue cheese and a HSO chocolate mint. I can't wait to start finding great phenos to clone and play around with!
Love the enthusiasm. :thumb: I've been doing that for a long time now, "pheno searching" and everyday I wake up and go back into my garden I still get the shivers & same excitement as I did back when i segregated my first pheno. :smokin:

:peace:

Farmer Grizz

Finding great phenos to clone is one of my favorite things about growing. I love to keep the best ones around for as many harvest as I please and passing them off to friends to keep going. Losing a great cut of one of your favorite strains is rough haha. I used to have an amazing super haze and a landrace Afghan kush, unfortunately both were lost in a move. Now I'm just ready to start over :)

Top Bottom