Newb questions and hopefully advice...

thalassa

I'm new to MMJ and I'm looking for some tips to keep from being ripped off. What are some of the most usual ways that Co-Ops semi-scam people? What's shake? How do I tell if there's something wrong with the meds, etc etc.

Thanks!

I'm new to MMJ and I'm looking for some tips to keep from being ripped off. What are some of the most usual ways that Co-Ops semi-scam people? What's shake? How do I tell if there's something wrong with the meds, etc etc.

Thanks!

Do not take what they offer. Find out whether you needs are Indica, Sativa or blends. Ask the herb-tender to show you your needed meds and you should be able to see crystals (trichomes) on the leaves with the naked eye. It should be fresh and pliable, not dried out. Always ask to see more of the same until you find one that fits the bill.

If you're doing derivatives, you're pretty much have to rely on what the herb vendor says.. hard to eyeball that stuff (like hash, oil, goo, crystals, etc..).
Best of luck.

If you don't see something that looks good.. ask to see more. If after all strains have been inspected and still you can't identify satisfactory medicine.. say thanks and leave, just leave.

Remember it's your money and your medicine. Don't put too much trust in what herb tenders say.. most of them know as little as you do.

Shake are the bottom leaves and trimmings from grooming. Good for making medibles.

Good luck!:peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

P.S.: Where do you live?

Do not take what they offer. Find out whether you needs are Indica, Sativa or blends. Ask the herb-tender to show you your needed meds and you should be able to see crystals (trichomes) on the leaves with the naked eye. It should be fresh and pliable, not dried out. Always ask to see more of the same until you find one that fits the bill.

If you're doing derivatives, you're pretty much have to rely on what the herb vendor says.. hard to eyeball that stuff (like hash, oil, goo, crystals, etc..).
Best of luck.

If you don't see something that looks good.. ask to see more. If after all strains have been inspected and still you can't identify satisfactory medicine.. say thanks and leave, just leave.

Remember it's your money and your medicine. Don't put too much trust in what herb tenders say.. most of them know as little as you do.

Shake are the bottom leaves and trimmings from grooming. Good for making medibles.

Good luck!:peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

P.S.: Where do you live?

Great advice from Pinch...You are going to need to try some of the buds you see if you're unsure, so maybe try a gram & then you can decide if it's worth getting a larger amount. My limited experience with COOPs for almost 2 yrs is that if I get good bud twice from a COOP, I'm prone to do some repeat business...I go to six COOPs...each one is clean & well attended...but Pinch is right, the people behind the counter don't always taste everything that comes in if at all, so their recommendations may be a disappointment...recommendations for good COOPs could be made if you were to give a general idea where you live.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom