Newbie grower

Just about every piece of info you need is here somewheres. The search feature is your friend. I'd also advise to stop in some of the more active grow journals. Most of them are filled with active members that have a lot of experience.

I enjoy checking out all the options.

Ohh, me as well! I have a few beans right now that I've never had but seemed like something I'd enjoy. Just had to do my first grow with some strains I've always loved. I have some Massassin seeds that I'm getting giddy to plant. Going to do NL first because the wife and I will be away for a week on a cruise. NL will finish in time, Massassin will need harvested near our sail date. :( Soon enough tho!

One of my favourite parts about growing is seed searching lol

I spent 3 hours scrolling through seeds the other day. Didn't buy any of course. Just added a bunch to my wish list :laugh:

Ohh, me as well! I have a few beans right now that I've never had but seemed like something I'd enjoy. Just had to do my first grow with some strains I've always loved. I have some Massassin seeds that I'm getting giddy to plant. Going to do NL first because the wife and I will be away for a week on a cruise. NL will finish in time, Massassin will need harvested near our sail date. :( Soon enough tho!

I spent 3 hours scrolling through seeds the other day. Didn't buy any of course. Just added a bunch to my wish list :laugh:
Oh yer for real.
edit had to delete what i actually wrote... probably too much to be dropping on a new members thread :s lol

One of my favourite parts about growing is seed searching lol
I'm not even close to ready for my next grow and I was looking at seeds and strains for about 2 hours yesterday. :X

I'm not even close to ready for my next grow and I was looking at seeds and strains for about 2 hours yesterday. :X
It happens mate. I was deciding on what to run first for 2 weeks haha. I had time cos i was getting everything in place anyway but my decision definitel changed atleast 25 times lol

Back
Top Bottom