Newbie need help spider mite problem

johnnykid

I just start grow two weeks ago and I just found out 5 of my plants has spider mites so I brought some mite-rid. My question is do I spray all the plants or just the 5 and do I need to turn off the light for a couple hours after the spray?

thanks alot.

I have no idea how that product is used but if your plants are all together I would be treating them ALL

I would suggest to spray them all because mites multiply quickly. If you are just going to spray the 5 plants that was infested, you might not be able to get rid of the eggs. Mites lay eggs after they mature in about two weeks after hatching. :high-five:

Thanks for all the reply. I sprayed all with mite rid mix with water and check them 6 hours later and I still see 2 spider mites still alive moving around so use some 50% alochol without water and rub it. I think its all gone for now. Will those spider mites come back any time soon? I might try mite rid one more time to see if it work at all. If it doesn't which one is better Mightywash or sns217?

Thanks you all.

I'v had 100% success with MW & you can use well into flower. You need to use on all plants, not just the ones you "see" them on, then spray one more time a week or two later, for larve or any new hatches.
I use anytime I bring a outside clone into my grow as a miticide.
hope this helps..goodluck

mighty wash is great! i used it twice and both times i could litterally watch them dirty bastards fall off the plant. i hope everything works out for ya!

MightyWash1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom