Newbie needs help with lighting

shnook

so is have been into flowering for about 3 weeks now. my light times are on 5 p.m. off five a.m. i noticed today at 11:05 that my light was still on i shut it off and getting a new timer thinking it was broke! will i be ok? strand is sour diesel. and was looking amazing. ::(( what should i do!?!

thank you for your help.

Re: Newbie needs help asap. "lighting"

As long as its just one day you should be fine. Any more than that and it may hermie on you.

Weed420 is right, you should be fine.

As an extra precaution, you may want to skip the next Light cycle so you have atleast 12 hours dark before they see light again.

I have experimented with extra dark time in all stages of Veg and Flower with NO ill effects.

Good Luck!

I wished i would have seen this earlier. My light already turned back on. Hopefully i will be ok.

Thanks for your info.

Its another reason to use a little B12 stress reducer too. Most hardware stores carry it.

Thanks fellas. I went out of town so i was unable to get the stuff. we shall she. Pray for her. :)

Id say she'll be fine mate.. Ive had fluctuating times here or there and she had no stress.. But wouldnt recommend altering lighting too much during flower anyways.. Hope all is good. Take it easy.Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Back
Top Bottom