Veg and flower time differences

shnook

ok so my veg tent hours are on 18 and 6 off time is 11 p.m. to 5.a.m. now my flowering tent is on 5 p.m. and off at 5 a.m how should i set my times correctly. i know it has to be a smooth transition. was a little confused in the beginning as im new and starting my second cycle of flower soon. but i still have my first one in there. thank you for your help.

I normally have my lights on over the duration of night time as ambient temps at night are cooler than the day this helps control temperature of the indoor grow area passively.

I just flip timing from 18/6 to 12/12 when required for flowering with out ill effect.

So ur times dont match right up either?

Nope not at all.

I use 11/13 for flowering lights on 18:30 pm to 05:30 am & off in day light hours

In veg i use 16/8 lights on 16:00 pm to 08:00 am off in day light hours.

Off in day light hours as ambient weather temps peak midday early afternoon which may cause adverse temp conditions in grow room ! specially in summer months...

Oh for sure! My flower tent is on night iff day. But i didnt pay attention when i set my veg tent up. I heard i can slowly change the time. Is this true ?

You can slowly adjust the time if you wish by 30 mins to 1 hour every few days if you aim is to get both tents with lights on with in a few hours of each other with out ill effect.

Back
Top Bottom