Newbie on Vancouver Island

Ripper0863

Well, first post of many I hope. Long time user of Cannabis for recreational purposes and have always wanted to try and grow my own but never made the attempt. Definitely a strong urge to try it now. Part hobby, part selfishness as I am tired of paying the big bucks for sub par smoke. I have found that I am getting older that my tastes in what I am smoking has changed a lot. obviously the days of smoking Columbian gold, Mexican red hair and such has long passed us by, and yet I yearn for those days but not because of the shitty weed...lol, but more the laid back days that didn't have the same hustle and bustle of todays world.

I do have many questions, concerns etc. but will save those for the forum areas they are meant for.

I have done a lot of creeping of journals, pics and what not and still trying to decide wether to jump in or not. I know the water is fine, but still feeling a little murky...lol

Look forward to chatting with y'all

Ripper

Hey Victor, thanks for the welcome. I dont really have anything to lose other than cash. Hell, I have spent money on a lot worse things. I just want to do it right the first time, and honestly with all the info on here that really shouldn't be too to hard....hehe, says the newbie with no experience...lol

I am hoping to pickup a nice stealthy grow cabinet to grow in using Hydro and Led's. I like the cost savings of Led's over the long haul.

Back
Top Bottom