Newbie Question - Great Site

roofrestorer

Hi Guys.

Just joined forum and looks great. Hopefully down the track I can help with some sponsorship or likes.

Was a grower years ago and now a bit out of touch. Since recent car accident and surgery I'm looking for some better pain relief so I can hopefully get of the narcotics.

I am looking at purchasing a small grow kit of eBay, tent, lights fans, tubs ect.
Can anyone recommend a good starters kit to get me going?
I'm hoping for a 4 to 6 plant turn around.
I thought some advice might be a good start before forking out $600 - $900 Au

Also, I have 5 seedlings started in 4" pots of seed mix sitting in a 40lt. clear tub with a lid. At the moment we are getting quite hot weather with approx. 10 hours of light but heading into Autumn.
Should I leave them as are for a while, sit in shed under some flouros on a timer, or get my grow kit and do something with that.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated..

PS: Recommended site for purchasing seed?

Cheers.

image7466.jpg

I'm not sure why u haven't got much feedback. I'm fairly new too. I built my own cab out of white mdl. I used an 8 bulb t5 and got about 2 oz per plant. Good luck to u friend, sorry that's all I got. This sight worked for someone I know.... Marijuana seeds nl. They shipped them very stealthy. Again good luck friend.

not sure who the sponsors are for this site seed wise.they look a bit spindly maybe overwatering also are they in plexiglass box?what is your soil mix?the more details the more responses all the experts will chime in if you add more info.if they are getting 10 hours of light they will flower.I guess your on the other side of the world mate lol. I think you need more hours of light but i am unsure if this would make them revegg as they have only had ten hours of light since birth.If you have shop flouros thats more then enough for this stage.you may be better off starting again with proper seeds and enough light.and also read read read this site has stickies under the subforums start there and ask questions when one comes up.welcome!

Back
Top Bottom