Newbie tent setup

fishinjoe

Recently I have decided to try my hand at growing and have been doing a lot of reading on it but am still quite confused. I'm looking into going with a tent and was thinking about a 4x4 or should I go bigger? Is there any sites with complete setups that any of you recommend or someplace that lists what I will need? I have been reading all over the net and have been having a hard time deciding on a setup. I dont want to break the bank also if this is possible but I dont want junk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All you really need is some kind of tent or diy growbox, lights (cfl,led) and fans

Sent from my GT-I9300 using 420

I went with a 5x5 gorilla tent, with 400 w light for veg and 1000watt for bloom. Two 6 in fans, one for intake and one for exhaust also two 6x24 carbon filters. Only running one filter though. Spent about 2k. Really like my set up, could be done allot cheaper. I bought mine from a local shop, just to spend money locally.

Are you in u.k mate? I know a great grow shop that does complete kits and not that cheap crap that needs replacing after one grow lol no no these aimed to make a decent set up. Bud box tents rhino filters plant magic range and sol digital lighting ect ect. Compared to alot of the set ups I found online they were far better. Just my opinion mate.
Triggz.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom