Best budget ventilation fan setup for x2, 2x4x5 tents

different take on your question…… I hear a lot of good stuff about AC Infinity gear plus many models come with a built in controller. Plus there’s the concept of….. buy once - cry once, might be wise to think of worse case scenario for your setup and consider future expansion. It may be prudent to step up to a 6 inch fan and then perhaps since it’s oversized it could be run on lower speed setting yet move more air than a 4 inch on high speed.

+1 for AC Infinity. I have The 8" with controller, definitely worth the money... :hookah:

The vivosun 4in says it’s about 4db higher then the ac infinity so imagine the 6in is the same I hope. The whole ac infinity setup will cost me over $225.00 usd while the vivosun is only 129.00. I’m leaning towards that but there are so many out there that I just wanted a couple opinions :cool:

Also I just noticed @Mars Hydro has a new digital setup and they are just as quiet as ac infinity… and way cheaper!!! If you all think this is the better choice then ac then I think I’ll give it a try. Nerd alert, I’m crazy excited over a fan yes… it’s sad but true. Thanks guys. You elevate my growing experience everyday:ganjamon:

Hi, our multi-bar light FC-3000 would fit your 2x4 tent. Its dimension is smaller than 60 cm. And now we are on Friday Day Sale.

1636074437841.png

different take on your question…… I hear a lot of good stuff about AC Infinity gear plus many models come with a built in controller. Plus there’s the concept of….. buy once - cry once, might be wise to think of worse case scenario for your setup and consider future expansion. It may be prudent to step up to a 6 inch fan and then perhaps since it’s oversized it could be run on lower speed setting yet move more air than a 4 inch on high speed.
I kind of agree with you. I've found that when I use a smaller exhaust fan (4" for exhaust) & a 6" fan for intake I can balance out the air exchange perfectly without any bowing in or out & it keeps things about 80 F. I'm sure this is dependent on how hot your light gets though. If my driver was detachable & I could put it outside my tent I'm sure I'd be in the 70"s.
So my suggestion would be to add an intake fan for better air exchange.

always go bigger on the exhaust fan than what your needs are. especially on the flower room or if you do a lung room set up.

not so critical on the veg room depending on your temps.

The vivosun 4in says it’s about 4db higher then the ac infinity so imagine the 6in is the same I hope. The whole ac infinity setup will cost me over $225.00 usd while the vivosun is only 129.00. I’m leaning towards that but there are so many out there that I just wanted a couple opinions

i run a vivo on my veg room. it's does fine for what it is but it barely has to work. it was intended as a back up originally, but i wound up using it as it fit in a restricted space.

i recommend having a back up exhaust fan. a good one lasts forever, but they always seem to blow up when you have the most need for one.

I think I’m going with the Mars Hydro 6in. All my grow buddies have there lights so I might as well give one of there products a shot

Back
Top Bottom