Newbie with uploading issues

LedLWCFogPon

Wow this is driving me nuts. I read all about how to upload photos so you can add them to your grow journals and posts I even watched a video on how to haha. I am doing the steps to a T and even using correct format (jpg.) and small enough under 10mbs. I sent a message to admin but I dunno how long that will be for reply. I want to post it NOW!!! Guess I will give up on it today if no one replies a solution or troubleshooting advice within the next hour.

Re: Newb with newb issues of course: Uploading issues...

:welcome: LedLWCFogPon to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Update: Figured it out! I guess if all else fails just simply open your photo with microsoft paint and crop photo even if it is the correct format and size iffff loading is an issue to try. Wow this is driving me nuts. I read all about how to upload photos so you can add them to your grow journals and posts I even watched a video on how to haha. I am doing the steps to a T and even using correct format (jpg.) and small enough under 10mbs. I sent a message to admin but I dunno how long that will be for reply. I want to post it NOW!!! Guess I will give up on it today if no one replies a solution or troubleshooting advice within the next hour.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I actually watched your vid on the tube. So thanks for the greetings and as well for uploading that content that will help other new members.

My pleasure brother

Att: Potential profile/thread viewers!!! I am redoing my first thread (journal) as it was a botchery to say the least ha! I didnt realize you could only edit post within a day or so many times. Had too many typos for my liking, the title wasn't clear or what I wanted after, it turned out to be a mishmash (wasn't sure of the direction I wanted to head with it until after/too late) and some of the info seemed contradictory (well more like confusing for any beginner grower viewers). Going to do a proper separate thread intro and base my first Journal as a beginners guide with intermediate grower level tips. Also including my methods I like to use for curious viewers. I am not an expert but I def. have many years of experience growing the weeds :p more so outdoors with some indoor (75 plant OP one time) non-hydro. Hopefully I can produce something a bit entertaining (light hearted) something a wee bit different then most have done or the same angle that soooo many have or might be doing and something a bit informative/helpful to others. I want to have a niche here. hopefullyyy.

Now that I got my begging newbness out of the way :p I am finally seriously working on my re-do first Journal!!! I am going to be spending the next couple hours pasting and editing content for it. I may stop for an hour or so but will get back at it and have it up to date (seedling progression) totally tonight!!! If your just curious or desiring to learn some of the crucial beginner steps but also including tips for intermediate level growers I will have content for you. The time is now 20 mins to 5 pm Eastern Standard time. Check it later yet and it will all be there!! Keep growing guys and wish you all continued success as well as your safety. Here is a fantastic saying I read way back when I read my first grow book (quote) Remember - Lose Lips Sink Ships (end quote) always be mindful of who you show your grows too and esp tell about.

Thanks again guy!! Once I get caught up (where I want to be at) with the journal I will definitely make use of the linking onto my profile! If you happen to come across any newer growers you could let them know about my guide. I am aware and will suggest for them to check out the Grow Room there's a lot of great info there for beginners for sure. But not only will I touch on a lot of the same topics but I will be providing grand detail in step by step fashion hoping very easy to follow as well and introducing grow lingo (maybe even over the top in-depth) haha. Prob. not really just it will be more reading (longer/more wordage) but serious new growers I think will appreciate that. Also I would not mind tips or pointers from some of the more seasoned grow journalist. I am sure I will find that eventually anyway still fresh here yet!

Darn doing a complete step by step of totally 100 percent your own material (meaning not cutting and pasting someone else literature) is more time consuming then thought! I am nooo where near to how far I wanted to be with it already. But hey ill get their not too, too far off really to where my growth actually is still anyway. Oh I decided to share my seed secret seed boosting formula if anyone's curious about it check out my first journal so far. Still under construction of course. Oh yeah gonna finally put a link on my pro. for it keep forgetting to. Should be up now for easy access's. I am open for suggestions or comments about it buttt on here or PM them to me. Seasoned/experienced grow Journalist I wouldn't mind knowing what you think! Hope to many others haven't done one like this I wanna try to do something a tad bit not so common.

Atten. Any possible curious viewers I have finally posted a very quick update on my Journal before I finalllly makeee time to continue it... I haven't abandoned it just caught sooo caught up and busy but also I felt I have not been received to well but I do have 200 plus views tho I have seen manyyy with wayyyy more and as new or newer then me so. Also I have had a couple ungrateful newer growers ignore my attempts to provide, what I thought were very decent tips and advice, in which I went out of my way on my own valuable time to give them; which left me slightly annoyed and discouraged from offering any more to, too many others. BUT I have decided to not let a couple bad seeds stop me and will now go on with it and hopes there will be appreciators later on on that others will find it helpful eventually.

Back
Top Bottom