Nitrogen Deficient?

dingus004

First time grower and I think my girl is nitrogen deficient. Unfortunately I'm colorblind so I thought I would double check before I upped the nutes. I am in the 6th week of veg with the FF soil and I just started with nutes 2 weeks ago since I had heard FF already has a ton in it. Thanks for the feedback.
DSCN39031.JPG
DSCN39021.JPG
DSCN39012.JPG
DSCN39002.JPG

Welcome to 420!
I think your on the right track, I will not offer any assurance that it is deficient ( always so many variables. . ).
The administrators put up a in depth deficientcy/toxicity spread recently. Thats the place to start.

Its a fabric pot with a larger plastic around it to catch runoff. I am going to move her to something larger pretty soon as I germed her in a PC box but decided to setup a cab.

I did and based on the descriptions I was thinking Nitro deficient. Like I said I am colorblind so comparing it to the pictures is a bit of an adventure and I wanted to be sure.

Your leaf damage appears to be from a nitrogen deficiency and a phosphorous deficiency. What are you adjusting your pH to? You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. What size pot are you using?

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Thanks for the feedback all. I have moved her to a bigger pot about 3X bigger and she already is looking better. I got a PH meter and my soil is reading 5.8 so I will try to bring that up with the next couple of feedings. Fingers crossed because I live in the desert so if this goes badly I am going to have to wait until fall to try again due to garage temp!

Good job. Just take it slow and keep it simple. Plants are very forgiving. Keeps us up to date. Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom