No one knows!

CofGreen

What are these holes from!?Anyone have any ideas? Any at all? Growing in doors.Havnt found any bugs. Been two weeks. I just clipped the leaves off incase of fungus or bugs inside the plant. Still would appreciate your thoughts or experiences!
420-magazine-mobile113934099.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thats a possibility I thought too. But now other leaves are doing it after the others are gone.. im ganna have to get a pesticide to see if its that. If not then fungus I guess? HAha. Any opinion in what pesticide to use?

More than likely bugs then I guess. Not something I see in my indoor grows but I think you need to identify the pest before you know how to get rid of it. Go hunting for them on the stems, leaves and the under side of the leaves as well as in your grow medium. Look for bugs or eggs to try and identify them

Do you have a fan blowing over the top of that plant or on or near it at all?

I just had clipped the bad leaves, raised the lights, and ADDED a small fan. There hasnt been any wierd tearing in the leaves since. I started getting wind burn on the new growth yesturday and Redirected the fan. All seems good today . . Thanks guys !

Go to sierra natural science website and they have free samples you can get of their nutes, enhancers, fungicide,miticide and pesticide. All of them are organic and have actually been tested on cannabis. The staff are very helpful as well

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Back
Top Bottom