WTF is this?

ramstimple

Never seen these before can anyone enlighten me? South east qld outdoor unsure of strain of plant just wondering what this pest is?? Ab it of research they look like mealy bugs??
420-magazine-mobile934620109.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1784534905.jpg
Hope someone can help you. Doesn't look like anything I've seen. Good luck.

Thanks fellas I got some organic shit on the job. Seems to be knocking them off no worries.

Thanks fellas I got some organic shit on the job. Seems to be knocking them off no worries.

What did you use to get rid of those bugs? I think I might have the same little bug on my plants. Thanks

It's either a mealybug or an Asian Woolly Hackberry aphid. Hard to say without seeing the plant and pests up close. I'm going with mealybug. For a small consulting fee and round-trip first class airfare from Seattle to Brisbane I could pop on down and have a look. :)

Il get right on it 509 il just need your passport number and your social security number to book your flight. Oh and your credit card number too hahahaha. Cheers tho.
M3gatron I used this shit!
5956399fa432e70d0d3832f3c3716175.jpg

Damn. I've always wanted to visit Australia even though I can't understand a word of what you're saying when I'm face to face with you blokes. The wife and I were in Thailand for several weeks, and even though I spoke the language (a year of study before we went and I'd done some grad work there before), we longed to talk to English speaking people. We found an Aussie expat bar and were so excited.
Forgive me for saying so, but I don't think you lot are speaking English.

Haha yea they recon it's a hard language to get the hang of. We got plenty of slang words that only Aussys know the meaning of I spose.

Back
Top Bottom