Any ideas what this is

lljusell

I'm a newbie and have been looking thru the interweb trying to find out what's causing it but it looks like it could be 2or3 things
420-magazine-mobile1986769122.jpg
420-magazine-mobile379451050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile771250660.jpg

They been getting this on n off thru the grow

Thanks,peace ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Definitely looks like Ca deficiency. I see LED light in your pic and i have had to up my doses of Ca/Mg since switching to leds.

I picked up a soil ph tester yesterday and the soil is ph 3.5 and i'm watering them with de-ironised water,is this a problem and if so is there anything else I can do in this late sage of flowering?or just still get the calmag,I have them in Mills Dna soil with cork,im week 6 and a half into 12/12 switch,apparently of a 7-8 week flowering,but they need another 2-3 weeks or so.

Low ph could be locking out Ca. I dont have my chart handy on what is taken up at what ph but i know my ph dropped to the 4s and i got big calcium problems.

Wow on the soil ph. Most soil grows are 6.3 to 7.0. I bet half of anything you try to feed them is locked out. I keep mine at 6.5 to 7.0 using alittle domolite lime to act as a buffer.

Sent from my SM-T217S using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's definitely cal Def.. You're early in flower so a spray of cal/mag won't hurt.. Plus its a quicker fix than feeding it through the medium..

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420

I picked the girls up some calmag today,a little late into flower I know,they may get a couple of feeds in before harvest

Back
Top Bottom