Trying to figure out if I have an issue - Thank you in advance for any help

MsSinful

This is a Ganesh Spirit day 13 of flower. I just noticed these red markings on the branch's. I do have other plants flowering in the tent but they are not showing the same thing. Any ideas to what this is? I haven't noticed any bugs. There's nothing under the leaves, she appears other wise healthy.

420-magazine-mobile1051733105.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1386700965.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1249380276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1968626836.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1072339369.jpg
420-magazine-mobile944817945.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like a spider mite to me. I am not sure though.

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

Trying to figure out if I have an issue. Thank you in advance for any help.

Your plant looks really good and I don't see webs or eggs. But that one closeup looks like a bug. Hope it isn't. Waiting to see what others say.
420-magazine-mobile748162986.jpg

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

Re: Trying to figure out if I have an issue. Thank you in advance for any help.

Your plant looks really good and I don't see webs or eggs. But that one closeup looks like a bug. Hope it isn't. Waiting to see what others say.
420-magazine-mobile748162986.jpg

I didn't see this picture when I first replied. I thought maybe you had the right idea. It looks very similar. I've spent the few hours looking into spider mites and I really don't think that's it.
Any other ideas?
I can't find anything as far as pest go. .

I think I figured it out. It's not a pest that's why I'm not pulling anything up that looks similar. I ran with the idea of the plant producing resin or oil on the branch's or stems.
I came across what's called cannabis sap. I guess it's not that common.
I'll take anything over pest's any day.
Thank you for helping me.

I have heard of that to now that you mentioned it. Thanks now I can go research a little on it.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Me too. :)

Back
Top Bottom