No till soil & fermented plant juice & fermented fruit juice

Virandell

Hi guys I am repeating my question as I am very confused.
Can I use fermented plant juice (alovera) and fermented fruit juce (Mango banana apple) + lactobacillus with no till farming ? Ofc also I will make sst,compost teas etc I would really appreciate if somebody would answer me :)

More spot on.....means that the soil is dialed in and has everything the plant wants or needs to be healthy.

Think of it like a food buffet. If you have a table with 20 different foods to pick from, odds are that I am going to find what I need. But if you only have a small table with 5 items on it...I might not get all the vitamins or protein I need from that. The food would really need to be "spot on" to provide me all the nutrients I need.

Bigger pots act like a bigger buffet for the plants. More calcium, more micronutrients and plenty of microbes to keep your soil energy active.

Isn't fermenting stuff how the Koreans do it? KNF or something.

You need some special microbes.

I dont think pouring a glass of wine or a glass of beer in my soil wood be very helpful.

So mind the microbes you are gonna use in the fermenting process and it will work.

Isn't fermenting stuff how the Koreans do it? KNF or something.

You need some special microbes.

I dont think pouring a glass of wine or a glass of beer in my soil wood be very helpful.

So mind the microbes you are gonna use in the fermenting process and it will work.
I am not sure that's why I am asking :D I think that's why I think we giving lactobacillus bacteria to eat alcohol but o need some better opinion

More spot on.....means that the soil is dialed in and has everything the plant wants or needs to be healthy.

Think of it like a food buffet. If you have a table with 20 different foods to pick from, odds are that I am going to find what I need. But if you only have a small table with 5 items on it...I might not get all the vitamins or protein I need from that. The food would really need to be "spot on" to provide me all the nutrients I need.

Bigger pots act like a bigger buffet for the plants. More calcium, more micronutrients and plenty of microbes to keep your soil energy active.
Thank you very much literally u couldn't explain it better :D
So basically I can use fermented plant juice fermented fruit juice ofc with lactobacillus + ofc living soil nutrients like compost teas with kelp sprouted seed tea etc yes ?

Back
Top Bottom