Non psychoactive cannabis enthusiest

THEFIRESTORM

420 Member
I am from Fort Mcmurray Alberta, truly fascinated by the practical application of mild to non psychactive cannabinoids like cbd. I have a few questions to begin with:

Where online can i order cbd E juice and other cbd products online for the best prices? The last place i ordered from costed a fortune

What about other cannabinoids like CBG?

They don't ship outside of the "core" 48 states let alone Canada, but interesting to see the prices... We can get some of the CBD strains of flower just under $10CAD gram from the Alberta legal vendors, or the gov't website. My favorite, Aurora's Temple strain is 3.5grams for $27.95CAD. It's even a bit less on the grey market...

Welcome!!! Hello from just outside Edmonton.

:welcome:

Self treating or ACMPR? What are you treating?

Not using any online ordering myself, so not able to help there but I'll ask around and see if anyone I know has tried any of the online sources in Canada.
Thanks feel free to pm me.
Self treating OCD/Tourrettes Spectrum Disorder, i dont know any doctors who can prescribe here.
E juice is what im really looking for because its discreet, im paying way too much from every site i have found so far. As for oil in a store they charge 50$ for just 250mg of cbd 30ml here, it costs way too much.

I am from Fort Mcmurray Alberta, truly fascinated by the practical application of mild to non psychactive cannabinoids like cbd. I have a few questions to begin with:

Where online can i order cbd E juice and other cbd products online for the best prices? The last place i ordered from costed a fortune

What about other cannabinoids like CBG?

:cheer: Welcome to the forum @THEFIRESTORM! :cheer:

When you reach 50 posts,you'll be able to vote in our monthly contests for the best plant, nug, and member. It will also allow you to start sending PMs.

Back
Top Bottom