Noob before harvest

ISR HIGH LAND

Hey guys, so a first time grower in need of guidance.
details:
* LSD strain fro Amsterdam, not Auto flowering.
* About 3-4 foot tall in a 10 Gallon pot
* about 6-7 weeks in flowering, and growing since end of February.
* all out doors in the warm middle east sun.

I would like some guidance- how far am I in week give or take, from Harvesting at top THC,
And could anyone estimate how much would it yield? or is it all a guessing game?

thanks!

:Namaste:

My guess, 3 oz dried (just a total guess :) ) As for when to harvest, you really need a jewelers loop (30-50x) to look at the trichomes are ready. It depends on the kind of "high" you are looking for. Mostly clear trichomes gives a very heady high with out much body. Mostly amber will give you more of a couch lock. I shoot for something in between. I go for mostly cloudy with 25% or so amber. :peace:

Those pistils look immature, could be weeks before harvest still. Also looks like it has to pack on bud yet. And until that happens, guessing the yield is impossible. I'd say take some pics every 5 days and report back here with them until harvest time is actually here.

Oh and here is how to post pics to this site: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Consider 3 us gallon pot next time, also to keep her in bud, continue to put her way at night for some 12x12 otherwize she falls again to veg with the current sunlight, another 2-3 weeks to go, congrats to you!!

Back
Top Bottom