Noob grow, what do you guys think?

watertrade

420 Member
Hi guys, I hope you can lend some advice on my current grow. I have grown several times over the last year and I think I'm starting to get a hang of it.

My question regarding the following grow is that I'm looking for some guidance or reassurance that what I'm doing is on the right track.

The details..

What Strain is it - Barneys farm - Pineapple chunk ( fem)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? indica heavy
How Many Plants? one
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? flowering ( I didn't count the days/weeks )
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 30lts
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? 24 degree C
If Hydro, what type of Medium? clay balls
If Hydro, what type of Setup? recirculating nutrient
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 600w HPS
Is it Air Cooled? kind of - incoming fresh air cooled
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? grow tent - with very cold overnight lows - I heat the space and try to keep it in the teens
RH of Room/Cabinet? it gets low - can be 15 - 20% at times
PH of Medium or Reservoir? about PH 5.5
Any Pests? no pests
How Often are you Watering? automatic - every hours
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? canna classic - two part
Size or Square Footage of Room? 120 x 120 tent - using about half of it.

My observations and thoughts -
*I noticed some bud nippling/foxtailing so I moved the light further away.
*the larger more developed buds have majority milky trichomes with none amber.

My biggest concern is when to harvest - I guess it will be a few weeks away so will start flushing in the next week or so. I'm concerned that I will have to harvest all at once and the buds will be in a range maturity. I feel like I should be thinning out the canopy to get some light on the lower portions of buds.

Should I worry about it? or just wait until the majority of buds are ready, harvest and enjoy.

cheers
Jim

1571885-f15a9d57a84407483ea2437197cd0dfa.jpg

1571886-5647d2974a7b3c0e48fa4a47323352ec.jpg

From the size of the buds and the look of the plant leaves- they look like they’re in early flowering. But if this is mid flowering- possibly stunted by an environmental problem like too much N. The buds have a bit of a strange shape to them, long and skinny.

I never tried hydro before but I concur with @Weaselcracker, actually I have a plant who looks pretty similiar to yours just on the younger side/early flower, it's a haze from found seed in an auto haze2.0.

called it unknown as its father was rogue outdoor pollen ( Swazi normally )... I live in South Africa so Swazi is everywhere..... Hope that helps you some...

Back
Top Bottom