Noobie

avoc2008

hi peeps

av just orderd a grow tent an setup so i though i would join a forum as am new to growing weed. an at some point would like tips help and advice so i had a look about an decided to join you :thumb: , here is my setup

secret jardin dr240

2 x 600w umberella lights

1 6" filter

ill be using 9 x 11 lt pots, with coco bottom feeding aswell
i'll be going from cuttings of blue cheese . i think thats every think
photos to come when its all set up :cheesygrinsmiley:

(p.s am concerned about the smell in the house/the smell been blow out the duchting into the street will there be much ? any tips on preventing it ) :thanks:

thanks for the welcome :) short delay on my setup as the store can not get every think in till the middle of next week

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us, and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis.
Why not :surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

Back
Top Bottom